Sign in to follow this  
smiley

Bless You the elephant.......

My little man wants me to show 'all the people on the one with the clever little boys that have aspergers like me place' his work :wub: .

(I hope it works! :unsure: ).

Bless You

It's about an elephant called Bless You and a hedgehog called Spikey. The elephant finds a watering hole and goes for a soak - only he starts to sink. Spikey comes along and uses one of his spikes to cut a hole in a tree, climb into the tree and push down a branch to get Bless You out. Only, Spikey falls in the water. When he comes out he shakes and puffs up like a pufferfish - and says 'How humiliating!' :thumbs::notworthy::wub::D

He's spent all of last week with his 1;1 working through his story and preparing to write it all by himself - without any help at all, by the end of the week. This from the boy who didn't write at all in yrs 1 and 2.

Proud mama :wub:

:notworthy::D

message to mikey

you are a very clever boy,i will show my son steve when he gets in and will read the story to my girl katie who is 4

well done :band::groupwave::groupwave: you also deserve a >:D<<'>

How Humiliating!!

And how clever to know that shaking his body left and rite would get the water off!!

Well done Mikey, and IF I ever fall into a water hole I'll know exactly what to do to get dry. Thank you :thumbs::thumbs:

'Spikey' Baddad

(I puff up like a puffer fish when I'm angry - does your mum?? ;) )

Well done to him..... and not a single mention of a transformer! :thumbs:

What a good way to start your week. :)

Nikki.

That's fantastic Smiley :groupwave::groupwave::groupwave:

He really deserves to be proud of himself - it's imaginative, well-structured and uses quite mature language - brilliant!! :):)

I await the sequal . . .

Awwwww thank you guys! :thumbs::wub:>:D<<'> :notworthy:

He has a huuuuugggggeeeeee big smile - he's even misted over a little bit :tearful: (poor child is just as emotional as his mum! :rolleyes: ).

Here he is.........

hello. thank you. ilike my story. itis funny. my mummy dos not get grumpy baddad. but she is cros if i am silly. are you a baddad/. :robbie::bat::robot::robot: :robot: :star::bat::ninja::ninja::ph34r::robot::robot::robot:

are you a baddad/. :robbie::bat::robot::robot::robot::star::bat::ninja::ninja::ph34r::robot::robot::robot:

I am a TERRIBLE DAD: I breathe fire through my nose-trills and eat all of Ben's sweets and do this at him a lot :angry: And when I help him with homework he gets it all wrong because I am very stupid but THEN I blame him! I make him go to bed when he's not tired and get up when he is. I tell him to tidy up but then moan when I can't find the things he has tidied up. I ask him why he's broken something and then when he tries to tell me I tell him not to answer back! I talk to him when he doesn't want to listen to me and forget to listen to him when he does want to talk to me. When he's upstairs talking to me and i'm in the kitchen I tell him to shout because i can't hear him, and then he'll walk down to the kitchen and shout and i'll tell him to talk quietly! I'll tell him not to talk with his mouthful then ask him how his school day was while we're eating dinner! I tell him to be good sometimes BEFORE he's been naughty, or tell him he's been a GOOD BOY just because he HASN'T done something naughty.

I'm a very lucky baddad, though, cos I've got a goodson, and he's a very lucky goodson, 'cos i am without a doubt the bestdad he's ever had :):devil:

Look after your mum, mikey, she's the only one you've got! ;)

:lol: Now you've done it!!

The little monkey is in fits of giggles :D:wub:

He says 'Don't believe you. You're a funny baddad' :rolleyes::D

BD - When lil monkey met you in Herne, his very bestest book at the time was The Twits - i've spent from then 'till now telling him that you're not Mr Twit (think it was the beard that did it!)..................... Now he's gigglin' and saying 'He is Mr Twit mummy - i told you!' :rolleyes: ............... And thinks you stick all your furniture on the ceiling :blink::wacko:

:lol:

Why how ridiculous! Of COURSE we stick all the furniture to the ceiling... it would be madness to leave it all on the ground where you could trip over it!

All we have on OUR floor is a single light in the middle, so we can see all the things we won't trip over and make sure we don't bang our heads on them...

we're very sensible like that :)

;)