forbsay

Not good day - feel stressed

I am looking around and my house is a total tip. Every room looks a total mess and so does even the garden.

Oh well suppose I will just have to get on with it........................

I feel a bit better - had a nap and will review the state of the house tomorrow as I am going out for tea with one of my friends. Will not be having anything seafood related though!

my washing pile is hideous,wheres it all come from?it drives me mad,im leaving it till tomorrow,its been stressing me today

My washing machine has died, I have to go 10 days before new one arrives, the laundry is engulfing the house, JP has run out of underpants, I'd rather be without a cooker, you can always get chips.

I have laundry in a basket to put away, more hanging on the clothes dryer, ironing shoved in a cupboard and another load waiting to go...we are either very dirty or very clean. And I agree, where does it all come from? The dirty laundry container is a bottomless pit...it just keeps coming :wallbash:

And here I sit :dance:

ddh

I have 3 laundry baskets that look like erupting volcanoes. And we have to keep using the same towels till the new machine arrives, yuck.

I have 3 laundry baskets that look like erupting volcanoes. And we have to keep using the same towels till the new machine arrives, yuck.

Could you hang the towels outside over night to freshen them up? It might not even rain.... :lol:

I know your pain, Pearl. I remember when our machine packed up - it was like dirty purgatory. I ended up going to the launderette - either that or move - the clothes piles were taking over the house...

ddh

Well theres rain forecast, what a surprise, should have done that today when that round shiny thing was in the sky briefly. We dont even have a laundrette near, I've done 1 load at mums to tide me over, ooh I cant wait to get my shiny new machine.

Well I feel very proud of myself as I have gutted and totally cleaned the kitchen, skirting boards and everything!!! It looks great for now but it wojn't last long!! Just got the rest of the house to tackle!!

Carrie

Well I feel very proud of myself as I have gutted and totally cleaned the kitchen, skirting boards and everything!!! It looks great for now but it wojn't last long!! Just got the rest of the house to tackle!!

Carrie

Ooh well done. Now have some chocolate to celebrate. :D

I paid my eldest two to tackle youngest's room, I know, I know, it's probably classed as some form of abuse :ph34r:

Well I wouldn't class it the same :rolleyes: I do the same they get money to do stuff but obviously they only do it if they feel like it and that is a rare event- so I have to join the club. I try to keep one room (the living room) as tidy as possible but even this is not working and all sort of things are creeping on the floor/sofa and coffee table.. Oh my god; it is never ending :tearful:

My little girl has renamed our dinning room - "the tweenie room" - says it all really!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pearl - that is a shame about your washing machine. My washing machine has a strange rattling noise at the moment but I will be thankful that it is still working!

Edited by forbsay

I actually managed to sort out a window cleaner today :thumbs: Their prices have shot up abit since the last time I had one, it is going to cost me �9 per month.........mind you, my previous one used to turn up when he needed drinking money and had to pack it in for a long period when he fell off his ladder :oops:

Now I know for sure my windows are filthy on the inside too :whistle:

Well I wouldn't class it the same :rolleyes: I do the same they get money to do stuff but obviously they only do it if they feel like it and that is a rare event- so I have to join the club. I try to keep one room (the living room) as tidy as possible but even this is not working and all sort of things are creeping on the floor/sofa and coffee table.. Oh my god; it is never ending :tearful:

I too pay DS(HFA 14) to do chores around the house: it gives him things to do and keeps him occupied. As he cannot get a job, it is his way of earning money for the things he wants - and I use the DLA money to pay him! I have very tidy kitchen cupboards at the moment! Now if only he would clean under the sofa....

ddh

I actually managed to sort out a window cleaner today :thumbs: Their prices have shot up abit since the last time I had one, it is going to cost me �9 per month.........mind you, my previous one used to turn up when he needed drinking money and had to pack it in for a long period when he fell off his ladder :oops:

Not the best career choice for someone who likes liquid refreshment :wine:

When I lived up North, my window cleaner failed to show up for 6 months.

He'd been sent down for burglary. Good luck with yours! :devil:

Edited by Bard