KarenT

Off for a few days

Me and J are off on our jollies for a few days, visiting friends in Wales. The in-laws are driving us there, having a few days holiday in Llandudno then bringing us back on Weds. Aren't they fab?!

Be good while I'm gone, and dont' talk about anything interesting till I get back.

Karen

x

i will save all my interseting stuff for when you get back :D your inlaws sound lovely by the way

We're back.

Had a lovely time. J didn't lose it once! My friend's daughter is amazing with him and very patient - she's a 14 year old Goth and J is in awe of her. They walked the dog, played on the beach, we actually ate out!! and J coped very well. He never got above Level 2 in anger management for four days, which is fabulous for J.

Utterly knackered now. I can't see the kitchen floor for laundry, all J's reminder notices have been taken down while dh was decorating in our absence, the house feels very disorganised. Wasn't that supposed to be a holiday?!

Hope everyone's OK, will have a look around the forum and see what you've all been up to when I get a few minutes to myself (maybe October?).

Karen

x

Yay, glad it went well! Goths look scary but are almost universally kind, gentle peeps in my experience, good that they got on well.

A nice dry day for you to get the washing done now!