forbsay

Back to school tomorrow

Well, my little boy goes back to school tomorrow. Same school, but different teacher, class and pupils.

Will let u all know how it goes tomorrow.

Forbsay

Mine too Forbsay. My wee one's lucky in that he's having the same teacher, but there's going to be different kids in his class which he's feeling really nervous about.

Fingers crossed for both of them...

Good luck to all the children going back to school this week :thumbs:

Summer holidays have flown by :wacko: even though some school in other regions finished for the summer holidays earlier, won't be long here in Wales either, my son broke up on the 20th July........I think ;) and returns on the 4th September, (training day for teachers on the Monday), so a day less :rolleyes: lol.

Daniel is very anxious about going back and like most kids - not looking forward to it, and we have not had that much chance for days out yet, but will try to squeeze some in before he returns back. :D

All the very best to our lovely kids.

:pray:

Di xxxx

Mine went back today too. I don't know what to do with myself now. :D Hope all's going well with the new teacher, new class etc. :)

Glad it went well for your DS, Forbsay >:D<<'> .

C was so nervous this morning, he was chalk white and I was convinced he was going to be sick. But we got into school vomit-free, and his teacher was great, she was waiting for him and C broke into a huge grin when he saw her (C goes straight into the classroom in the mornings). Because I'm ANST this year, my boss is the ANST-co, so she said to me I could come in late if C needed me - it was lovely not to have to dump him and run like I usually do. So a great start to the day.

But, within half-an-hour, his only friend tells him he doesn't want to be his friend anymore - C is gutted. He has spent the evening trying to strangle himself with his sweater and repeatedly asking us to kill him, as life isn't worth living without his friend apparently. This wee boy is the main reason we didn't move C to my school this year. Hopefully it will blow over, and they'll be friends again soon, but that doesn't stop C being so upset. Children can be so very cruel.

Forbsay, great to hear his day went well :thumbs:

Krystaltps, so sorry, that must be so upsetting for you, hope it does blow over. We've experienced similar with both our girls >:D<<'> >:D<<'>

Mine don't go back to Monday, we must be one of the latest in Scotland to go back this year!

Glad your LOs have had a peacefulish start back.

Ds starts at the communication base on Monday so fingers crossed he goes off ok

Carrie