hev

reduced his week already!!!

went to meeting at school yesterday and the head said that cos steves taster session went so well they were keen to get him to start full time which he did but she said in hindsight they should have eased him into the school gradually so they are now having him from tuesday morning till thursday at 12,she said this is by no means a punishment they just dont want to rush things

he set off fire alarm twice and school had to be evacuated twice and im thinking that they are thinking if he eases into it gradually hes gonna behave and not do things like this again but i dont think they are getting that steven is steven and thats what he is like whether he is eased in or not,im a bit low about it,i really had high hopes this time

Hev, don't give up. I'm sure the staff at the school are able to deal with it, and won't be thrown by it. They must have so much experience of settling children into residential schooling, and will have dealt with this before. Try to stay positive, this is a new beginning for you all, and it's bound to be abit bumpy to begin with.

Take care, and huge hugs x

>:D<<'> Hev >:D<<'>

It sounds as though the school are really positive and want to help Steve settle in. I know it's hard hun, but try and stay positive.

Annie

xx

Hev >:D<<'>

Maybe steves just testing them to see what their reactions will be/where the boundaries are - the school sound fab, trust them hun. It will take time for you to get used to it - and for him to get used to them. >:D<<'>

Give him lots of praise :notworthy: - and give him some space to work through it.

>:D<<'> :)

Oh Hev try not to get too despondant, you know what our boys are like, pushing the boundries all the time, he is just testin you and the school,im sure he will settle in time. (Nick was arrested on Thursday and tried to meke friends with the police!!!) :wallbash:

Hi Hev,

Stay strong honey, things will settle. Kai was a nightmare when he first started at his new school too, like others have said, Steve is just testing boundaries. He's sure to feel really unsettled and insecure, so you REALLY have to be strong for him. Try not to let him see that you feel low (not easy i know).

>:D<<'>

Loulou xx