Bagpuss

I close my eyes...

It'll be too close - the picture will be all blury . . .

In fact - I think u should ask for a seat at the back of the theatre, preferable behind a pillar.

You know I wouldn't always side with Mumble...particularly as she 'forced' me to give up any sharing rights I once had :fight: BUT......I have to get up really really early in the morning and now all I have in my brain is 'that' song...and sad as it is to admit. :whistle: ..thoughts of what u might be seeing!! (......

So.....I stick my vote with Mumble and say her 'suggestion' that you find a seat behind a pillar is a fantastic one.:):devil:

I will be going to bed very shortly as a very jealous and whirring brain Llisa :wacko:

You know I wouldn't always side with Mumble...particularly as she 'forced' me to give up any sharing rights I once had :fight: BUT......I have to get up really really early in the morning and now all I have in my brain is 'that' song...and sad as it is to admit. :whistle: ..thoughts of what u might be seeing!! (......

So.....I stick my vote with Mumble and say her 'suggestion' that you find a seat behind a pillar is a fantastic one.:):devil:

I will be going to bed very shortly as a very jealous and whirring brain Llisa :wacko:

:lol::lol::lol:

I'm so excited, and I just can't hide it, I'm about to lose control...........

I've got this voice in my head now, saying "I can name that tune in one Tom"

Edited by Bagpuss

You know Baggy - you'll have to sit through Lee with Mr Baggy - me meanwhile, if I go, will be free to have as many Lee wandering thoughts as I like :wub::whistle:

I think it's them who need to share!

Oh no, definately not - I am determined to have Lee :wub:all to myself. I ought to get some sleep now - beauty sleep and all that - wouldn't want to have wrinkles for Lee :wub: - I'm using that as my advantage over all you lot who dare to take my Lee :wub: off of me!! :lol::whistle: (and just remember - I can SEE the wrinkles now, so there's no getting away with saying u ain't got none . . . :whistle::devil:)

I've had my comeuppance :rolleyes: Been up most of the night, with pain shooting down my right arm, from my neck, and I can't turn my head to the right. Think I've trapped a nerve :( Hurt my neck on a water slide while on hols, and it's been abit painful ever since. Hope Lee stays on the left hand side of stage :lol:

*stuffs sock in mouth* (hmm, that'll be 102 uses for an odd sock :rolleyes:). Sorry, should laugh - sorry you're hurt :( I do think you'd be better off staying at home in bed and resting for the next 5 days. To cheer you up, you can send me your tickets and I'll sacrifice my time to attend for you (it makes most sense that I go as I live closest) and give you a rundown of everything I 'see'. OK? :D

Oh no, definately not - I am determined to have Lee :wub:all to myself. I ought to get some sleep now - beauty sleep and all that - wouldn't want to have wrinkles for Lee :wub: - I'm using that as my advantage over all you lot who dare to take my Lee :wub: off of me!! :lol::whistle: (and just remember - I can SEE the wrinkles now, so there's no getting away with saying u ain't got none . . . :whistle::devil:)

You never know Mumble, he might prefer the older more mature woman :lol:

Hope your neck is better soon Baggy >:D<<'>

You never know Mumble, he might prefer the older more mature woman :lol:

Oh no, I don't think so. Not now I've seen 'more mature' women :whistle::lol:

Mock not, my child, one day all these wrinkles will be yours :lol:

At which point I will just remove my glasses and live in blissful ignorance :D

:lol::lol:

My wrinkles don't bother me, only when I'm trying to get my mascara on, and my baggy eyelids struggle to cope with the voluminous sort, and are dragged down towards my nose, not mention when I put eyeshadow on, and you can't see it now :lol: my eyebrows are sinking :curlers: .....now stretch marks.........don't even get me started on THOSE! :ph34r:

I'd love to just remove my glasses, but youngest dd tells me daily what a lovely chubby chin I have, and lately it's been fluffy too :banman:

*stuffs sock in mouth* To cheer you up, you can send me your tickets and I'll sacrifice my time to attend for you (it makes most sense that I go as I live closest) and give you a rundown of everything I 'see'. OK? :D

Mumble, you'll obviously need someone to go with you, I could come pick you up and then we could test the theory about more mature women, obviously its a theory lots of us would be interested in and I'd be prepared to do the research, all for the sake of the forum of course ;)

Mumble, you'll obviously need someone to go with you, I could come pick you up and then we could test the theory about more mature women

I think there are other 'mature women' who may be fighting to 'support' me on this occasion!! :lol:

But you do have a point - if Baggy were to put herself through the pain of going, the theory would remain untested leaveing peeps here wondering and unsure :unsure: For the good of this forum (and your own health of course, Baggy) I think it would be best to give up those tickets . . . :whistle:

Never :ninja:

:devil::devil::devil:

Well don't come crying to us when your neck becomes permantly kinked :whistle: I did do the nice NT concerned thing and offered to help you . . . :whistle:

: .....now stretch marks.........don't even get me started on THOSE! :ph34r:

I'd love to just remove my glasses, but youngest dd tells me daily what a lovely chubby chin I have, and lately it's been fluffy too :banman:

You have stretchmarks on your face? That must have been some pregnancy! :lol:

I have just clicked what this thread is all about.

It's all about Baggy's desperate attempts to make anyone who'll listen to her believe that she has any right at all to Lee, when she knows all too well that I have a)youth, b)no shares in wrinkle cream and c)lack of a Mr Mumble on my side. :devil:

Oh, well, I guess, Baggy, any dream will do . . . :whistle:

At which point I will just remove my glasses and live in blissful ignorance :D

Yup, I'm so short sighted I can do that too - I only look 25 then (to myself) :whistle:

Candlelight is good too.

Serious question now....can you take piccies of the show or is it frowned upon? Don't know if I should take my camera or not :unsure:

Definatey not. And relying on your 'old woman's' memory ain't going to be much help. :whistle::devil: Best give your tickets away to a bouncy :bounce: young women with greater memory capacity who can remind you repeatedly of exactly what that loin cloth was covering up :o

Am I close?

Erm . . . no :whistle:

Lee Mead - he plays Joseph in the West End and Baggy's under the dellusion she's going to see him in three days time :whistle::devil:

Soooo jealous, well we would be if Keith had got the role!! My 2 were Keith mad, ds even wondered if Keith could be his daddy, didn't like to say that I am more than old enough to be Keith's mum!!

Enjoy when the time comes

Carrie

:wub::wub::wub::groupwave::partytime::party::bounce::bounce::bounce::clap::clap:

*Wonders if Saggy Baggy remembers what Mumble looks like or whether MUmble will get away with tripping up Saggy Baggy somewhere along the Strand and 'borrowing' her tickets...* :whistle::devil: