pearl

FORUM NEW YEARS PARTY!!!!!!!!!!

Cute behind? Cute behind what? The bike sheds? Closed doors??

Anywhere :devil:

I rather fancy having the celebration in a yurt in the back garden. I wonder how much felt there is in Art resources in school...

Of course you can come. Mumble and G can practice roasting venison in a fire pit, it'll be a medieval celebration of course. Not sure about the music though.

I look forward to it!! I will of course have to come early to get the venison roasted in time :eat: I could help you put up the yurt (just in case your broomstick isn't working and you can't reach the top :lol:)

See you in 365 days time!!! :D

OMG Bard.....have I spoiled my chances of an invite to next years New Years Eve party at yours ????

Clare x x x

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Be warned, there'll be more than one old lady there..

oh this joke will run and run!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Be warned, there'll be more than one old lady there..

oh this joke will run and run!

So I am invited then....???? I'll be nearer to being an "Old lady" myself by then !!!!

Clare x x x

My bro seems to think the partys still going.

Agadoo doo doo...

Guess he has decided to keep it going till my Birthday Party on Thursday. Anyone want to come? ;)

Just refound tne perfect album after all I'm a child at heart. 'Children's Party'. With the following track list. I think it might go down well:

Stop

Mysterious Girl

Teletubbies say 'Eh oh'

Girls just wanna have fun

Barbie Girl

Greased Lightning

Moving on up

Macarena

Saturday Night

Wannabe

The Time Warp

Hands Up

Agadou

Oh Carolina

I am the Music Man

In the Navy

Itsy Bitsy Teenie Weenie

The Locomotion

YMCA

The Birdie Song

So who's up for it? Shall we say 6pm sharp. ;)

(I'll try to say hi at some point. Will probably get complained at for been antisocial again though.)

My bro seems to think the partys still going.

Agadoo doo doo...

Guess he has decided to keep it going till my Birthday Party on Thursday. Anyone want to come? ;)

Just refound tne perfect album after all I'm a child at heart. 'Children's Party'. With the following track list. I think it might go down well:

Stop

Mysterious Girl

Teletubbies say 'Eh oh'

Girls just wanna have fun

Barbie Girl

Greased Lightning

Moving on up

Macarena

Saturday Night

Wannabe

The Time Warp

Hands Up

Agadou

Oh Carolina

I am the Music Man

In the Navy

Itsy Bitsy Teenie Weenie

The Locomotion

YMCA

The Birdie Song

So who's up for it? Shall we say 6pm sharp. ;)

(I'll try to say hi at some point. Will probably get complained at for been antisocial again though.)

Will there be jelly and ice cream, oh yes and iced jems ????

Clare x x x

There will be sandwiches including chocolate spread, ham, chedder and cow cheese spread. Home made cakes. A fruit cake (no I don't mean me. Tut tut.) Jaffa cakes, pringles. Probably triffle. Wine hopefully not red and sparkling though I do have another bottle. Up stairs there will be computer games. Downstairs talking. Based on previous years. :)

You'll have to ask my brother about that. He'll have stashed them somewhere. I think they are McVities though. He's a bit like a hamster at times.

McVities will do just fine :thumbs:

try to keep me away david,i love a good party :dance::dance::dance::dance: ive got some nibbles left over from chrimbo so i will bring those along as well :eat::eat::thumbs::band:

Hi DMB Brother...lovely to "meet" you again :D

Another party, yay, I'll bring the Pepsi Max (yes, still drinking huge amounts of it) and some home made choccy cup cakes from my Bagella phase :party:

Foods in the process of being laid out on the table in the kitchen. Wine is cooling outside (fridge is full). Lights are dancing on the tree in the living room and consoles roaring to life upstairs. Think Scene It is in the drive. Almost ready to start let yourselves in when you arrive. :)

Meant to say you can recognise the house by the 3 wisemen in the window. Be careful of the snow on the way here. We have a nice white covering. Mainly got money this year. Going towards a mobile to replace the one I lost. Phone's here a Nokia N95. Just waiting for sim card. Will have the same number. Virgin is sending a free replacement.

Foods in the process of being laid out on the table in the kitchen. Wine is cooling outside (fridge is full). Lights are dancing on the tree in the living room and consoles roaring to life upstairs. Think Scene It is in the drive. Almost ready to start let yourselves in when you arrive. :)

Oh, am I too early?? :unsure: Mmm, the food looks good :eat::eat1:

Never mind, I'll 'look after' the wine whilst we wait for others to arrive :wine:

Hmmm, any chance of putting those tree lights on 'static' rather than flashy??

Which version of Scene It are we playing? I can thrash anyone at the Friends version - see, obsessions do have a usage!!! :rolleyes: