brooke

son not well

My son has made a friend at his unit and im so pleased for him. They have met up a few times at our house and he was supposed to be going out for the day with him and his family today. At first I was a bit nervos as he had never been out with a friend before but he was really looking forward to it. Anyway he woke up this morning burning up and looked really unwell :tearful: i didnt know what to do becuase he still cant tell me if he doesnt feel well as he doesnt know himself. i have to guess which can be difficult. Anyway i decided it would be best to cancel as i didnt want him suddenly getting worse while out. He understood and has been lying in bed (a sure sign of illness!!) but i just feel really sad for him. He was really looking forward to going out and i know we can re-arrange but its such a shame. I also wish he was able to tell me if he was unwell it must be alful feeling poorly and not even understanding how you feel.

Edited by brooke

Brooke, im sorry that it has not worked out look after your son and rearrange another time.

Take care

Nic

Brooke............sorry to hear your darling son is not well........ :( .

We wish him a speedy recovery. :)

Give him a BIG >:D<<'> from me, cheers.

All the best.

Di.

Aww brooke that took me back. The one & only time JP made a friend was at Center Parcs, he got on really well with this little lad & they arranged to meet up in the playground on their last day. Just the same ... temperature, he couldnt go, so that was that & no chance of pursuing it. :tearful:

Hope your lad feels better soon & they get their playdate.

The funny thing was i was quite worried about him going as he has never been to anyones house before but when he couldnt go i felt really sorry for him he has been crying :tearful: but we are going to rearrange so thats nice :thumbs:

Awwww poor litttle lad, shame about today, but good you can re arrange for another time.

Sooooo pleased to hear he has made a little friend.

>:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'>

Clare x x x

Edited by Clare63