Bagpuss

Does anyone fancy a night out at the cinema?

Read my post on the Positive Thread Hev.....not sure the other ladies will enjoy themselves :lol::ph34r:

lol lol, I have replied in the positive posts. hope you don't have wind tonight lol!!

Hiya

Bit too far for me but let me know if you see PS i lOVE yOU AND IF IT'S ANY GOOD. - i READ THE BOOK BUT HAVE NO ONE TO SEE THE FILM WITH!!!!!! :tearful: i WANT TO KNOW IF IT'S WORTH WAITING FOR THE dvd.

Have a great time

Gail

Hi Gail,

The film was smashing and I really enjoyed it. :D

Glad you enjoyed the film.

Did you cry? I cried reading the book.

Nic

Only when the Sweeney trailer came on......can you cry with lust? :lol: Seriously though, it was really poignant at times...but then quickly switched back to being very funny.

Ended on a bit of a low note though for me.......when I got changed for bed that evening, my bangle was missing :( DH bought me a brushed white gold and diamond bangle for my 40th, which I've worn every day since.......now it's gone :tearful: Must of somehow unclipped, or caught on something, and fell off.

Thats a real shame, Baggy. Have you tried phoning the cinema to see if its been handed in? you never know a cleaner may have come across it. Hope it turns up. >:D<<'>

Hi Baggy and loobyloo, was a lovely evening and the film was really good wasn't it? so sorry to hear you lost your bangle though! >:D<<'> >:D<<'> poor you, and worse still that it was really special! did you have a luck with ringing the cinema? I hate it when people don't hand stuff like that in which obviously would have meant something to somebody!

Thats a wee shame, you never know though you might find it in the lining of your coat or something mad like that.

glad you all had a nice time

nic

Awww Baggy .... I was hoping by now you had found it, have you had a good look around the car, under seats etc ??? maybe someone did find it and took to the police station you could try phoning to check and anyway you'd have to report if you want to claim on your insurance.

Fingers crossed it turns up soon :pray:

Clare x x x

Your never going to blooming believe this :ph34r:

Tonight, DH arrives home, and hands me a lovely gift bag, and inside there was a box.

Opens box, and he'd bought me another bangle, not exact the same, very similar and gorgeous :wub: Felt awful, bless him, and told him I'd have it as a Valentines, but he said he knew the bangle was for a special birthday, and wanted to replace it :tearful:

Then he got ready for the gym, and left. DD came down and asked for her pocket money.......and I was rooting around my bag for my purse......and there's my bangle and the bottom of my bag :oops: I'd checked my bag after I'd lost it, so don't know how I missed it :unsure:

So now I have TWO bangles :thumbs::D:lol:

That is fantastic, a bit like carrie from SATC finding her necklace in her bag lining on the last show.

nic

:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

Oh wow Bagpuss, thats fantastic I am soooooo glad you found it.

What a sweetie your DH is, buying you another :wub:

Your a lucky girl >:D<<'>

Clare x x x

by the way did you get to the toilet in the end?

Yes, after a long wait........could you believe that queue! :rolleyes:

When I sat down, a load of popcorn fell on the toilet floor......half of it had ended up on my chest! :shame::lol:

Yes, after a long wait........could you believe that queue! :rolleyes:

When I sat down, a load of popcorn fell on the toilet floor......half of it had ended up on my chest! :shame::lol:

:lol::lol::D you made my laugh! I thought that my have happened to me but it didn't lol, do you not know where your mouth is??? lol well I made it till I got home!

:thumbs::thumbs:

Sooooooo, what shall we do next?

Piccies and popcorn again? :bounce:

A meal.... or two? :eat::lol:

A drunken pub crawl little drink at a refined drinking establishment? :drunk::cheers:

Who else fancies coming along? :D:D

Roll up, Roll up...... :curlers:

Edited by Bagpuss