bid

Really chuffed with DS!

About half way through last term Auriel decided his college course wasn't for him, so he's now having a gap year before going back in September to do his A2s...

Anyway, since then he's been working pretty much full-time, 6 days a week, at his old part-time job.

I'm so chuffed, because he has stuck at it, and having seen him in action, he's doing really well :notworthy:

He's also doing all his own washing, and paying housekeeping :thumbs:

Ooooh, plus he's now sporting a full mohican which he's coloured black :o:ph34r::clap:

Bid :)

On the down side ;) he put his leg through the ceiling in the girlie's room :crying: but (unprompted) paid the excess on the insurance, and gave us a bottle of gin to say sorry! :wub:

Edited by bid

Brilliant , Auriel. :thumbs::dance:

The sky's the limit, or rather, the ceiling... How on earth did he manage to put his leg through it?! :unsure: And was it before or after you'd redecorated the room? :lol:

K x

I personally find it truly remarkable that he put his leg through the ceiling!

Congratulations to Auriel on doing so well in work.

I personally find it truly remarkable that he put his leg through the ceiling!

Congratulations to Auriel on doing so well in work.

Er...he was in the loft!! :lol::lol:

Bid :D

OOOOOh bid I'd love to see his mohican... I bet you're chuffed to bits... seriously. I'm really happy because my boys have decided to grow their hair. :lol:

Hmmm foot through the ceiling? What was he doing in the loft??? It's not so mind boggling that he put the foot through the ceiling (I'm sure it says in the dypraxia handbook that 'lofts and dyspraxia don't go together'. A friend of mine's husband managed to break a rib playing squash by kneeing himself in the chest :o ... not once but THREE times. Anyone ever tried kneeing themself in the chest? It's impossible!

bid... great to hear that Auriel is doing so well :notworthy:

Flozza XXX

Great news Bid (appart from the ceiling thing...but then again he did pay and a bottle of gin, can't be bad 'eh)

I love reading posts like this, thanks for sharing and well done Auriel

:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

Clare x x x

Ooooh, plus he's now sporting a full mohican which he's coloured black :o:ph34r::clap:

As opposed to the yellow half monican he used to have(? :wacko::lol: )

seriously, glad the gap year/work are going so well! :thumbs:

L&P

BD :D

Guest Lya of the Nox

great news :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy:

meggzie is i think looking forard to being able to do her hair

dunnow where she get the idea u can change the colour from lol :whistle:

meggz put her foot thorugh her ceiling once

but she was in a high bed lol

xxx :notworthy:

Bid - it's just a pleasure to read about how well Auriel is doing, :thumbs: , gives me hope for the future.

Luv Witsend.

PS His hair 'do' sounds wicked! :clap:

Bid - it's just a pleasure to read about how well Auriel is doing, :thumbs: , gives me hope for the future.

Luv Witsend.

PS His hair 'do' sounds wicked! :clap:

yes i also love reading posts like that,well done to auriel :thumbs:

bid did you have a kebab with your gin?ive heard they go well together :D baddad is particuarly fond of them :rolleyes:

:notworthy: Auriel :notworthy:

Brilliant news!........Well, apart from the ceiling. It's so nice when the time comes when they offer to pay for.........well anything :lol:

Love the sound of the mohican.

Annie

xx

:notworthy: Auriel :notworthy:

Brilliant news!........Well, apart from the ceiling. It's so nice when the time comes when they offer to pay for.........well anything :lol:

Love the sound of the mohican.

Annie

xx

Definitely agree :D well done Auriel.

:thumbs:

Frang :)

About half way through last term Auriel decided his college course wasn't for him, so he's now having a gap year before going back in September to do his A2s...

Anyway, since then he's been working pretty much full-time, 6 days a week, at his old part-time job.

I'm so chuffed, because he has stuck at it, and having seen him in action, he's doing really well :notworthy:

He's also doing all his own washing, and paying housekeeping :thumbs:

Bid i am sooo pleased to hear how well auriel is doing. What a total star and what a proud mum you must be. I hope one day I can start a similar thread. I noticed on another thread you said the turning point for Auriel was residential school. I am hoping to get my boy into one hes only 8 at the moment so a few more years at home yet!

Am chuffed to bits for Auriel and you as his mum.

dunno about the gin? Mothers ruin? Time for a knees up in batcave methinks!