hev

happy birthday smiley

I have posh restaurant angst.. :unsure::rolleyes:

I'm going to drop every bite of food down my top - laugh, and spit out a mouthful of wine, then choke - and fall over a handbag on my way out - get me skirt caught in me knickers after going for a wee, AND trail loo roll on my shoes on the way out of the loo ...

If the night goes well! :lol::dance::shame::D

>:D<<'>

I have posh restaurant angst.. :unsure::rolleyes:

I'm going to drop every bite of food down my top - laugh, and spit out a mouthful of wine, then choke - and fall over a handbag on my way out - get me skirt caught in me knickers after going for a wee, AND trail loo roll on my shoes on the way out of the loo ...

If the night goes well! :lol::dance::shame::D

You're a nutter :lol: :lol: :thumbs: thats why I refuse to drink more than two alcoholic beverages - but that all goes to potif you give me japanese Saki or butterscotch schnapps :wub::devil: my laugh gets louder and the jokes get funnier. :whistle: I think?? :unsure::rolleyes:

:thumbs:

I was oh-so-well behaved :D

Flowers - balloons - and party popers waiting for me :D i was too shy to set off the popers though, really posh place! :rolleyes::lol:

(Frag - i am useless at drinking. I had one and a half glasses of wine - and still fell alseep in the car on the way home - it was only 10.30! :lol: )