Sign in to follow this  
brooke

newcastle meet up?

Just wondered if anyone fancied another meet up i couldnt make the last one it would be nice to do another one. I was thinking end of Feb early March there are some really nice restaurants or frankie and bennies again?

Just remembered this!!!! Anyone still interested? I cant make next Sat but i think im free on 15th and 22nd. Although thats the easter weekend so i dont know if dh is working i wonder if april would be better. Anyway what does everyone think?

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!

I was at Newcastle station yesterday ... and Huddersfield, and Leeds, and Sheffield, and Dore, and Leicester, and York, and Darlington, and a few other places I can't quite remember.

I was trying to get to Mancheter. I got lost. :rolleyes:

Dh is going to check if he's working 22nd!! So il let you know :)

I heard about the west coast mainline being shut mumble that must of been a nightmare >:D<<'>

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!

I was at Newcastle station yesterday ... and Huddersfield, and Leeds, and Sheffield, and Dore, and Leicester, and York, and Darlington, and a few other places I can't quite remember.

I was trying to get to Mancheter. I got lost. :rolleyes:

Get to Sheffield, turn left. Or get to Sheffield, face west and start walking.

And take a very very big ball of string with you on your sponsored walk. Or a flare.

oh :wallbash::wallbash: ive just remembered that is the easter weekend so we are going over to my mams. I wonder if il ever make another meet up :shame: i just cant seem to get organised these days.

In Newcastle centre Liz, then we go for a meal. I'll be going up on the train, from Middlesbrough if you want to travel up with me.

Hi I am sure I replyed to this yesterday, come on today and it is gone. oh well. right well when is this happenning?

I'd love to come but can't do 22nd March - we're seeing the Chuckle Brothers at SUnderland Empire.

Choices, choices...

Karen

x

Right, so looking like it's just the 3 of us.......unless you are coming too Liz? :unsure:

Shall we meet at 11 again, outside Waterstones? :unsure:

Do you think we need to book a table at F & B's? :unsure:

upon-Tyne I'm afraid. Bagpuss lives near Middlesbrough. I live near Durham and SV near Gateshead. So to get down to Stoke would be a bit of a treck for us. Though you do have some nice potteries down near you. :D

Does look like been a fairly intermate meet. :) Will be nice to see the two of you again. Shouldn't have any problems spotting each other either. :)

So, how did it go? Hope you had a good time and ate lots of pud (I'm looking at you Baggy!)

Me, J and the Chuckles missed you, but we did have a good laugh!

K

x

Puds :o .....me :unsure: .....as if :whistle: ......I'd never be able to hold my cyber head up in the Diet Thread :shame::P

It went well chuck, had a lovely time.....glad to hear you and J had a fab time with the Chuckle Brothers :D

I was up in Newcastle the week before last! One of these days I'll time it right to cooincide with a meet up!

flo' x