mumble_rocks

Good News!!

Eventally got some good news!

Got in today and there was a letter saying that I had got through to the selection day at an activity centre in Shropshire that I applied for :) So on the 6ht March I am getting the train to Kidderminster, means changing trains 3 times :( But nevermind

Then stay that night and interview and selection day on the 7th and then that evening return home!

WOHO!! :)

Right, nearly ready!!

I know the train times, places to swap trains, that I have to get a taxi from Birmingham Snow Hill to Birmingham Moor Street on the way home! :) I am however sooooooo nervous, last year I wouldnt even get on a train and now....

O dear, if on the news it says bout 17 year old missing on trains or ends up in some weird and wonderful world! It will be me!

Fingers crossed for the travelling to the centre tomorrow and for the stay that night and then the interview on the friday and then travel back!

GOOD GOOD NEWS!!!

I got the apprenticeship!! :):):):) I am sooooo pleased I cant stop smiling so on the 2nd August (my 18th b,day) I start working! I am sooo pleased! The train and everything went really well :)!! I am sooo pleased!

WELL DONE MR, FANTASTIC NEWS!!!!!

I hadnt realised it was an apprenticeship you were going for, what will you be doing?

JP is 6 months into his & really enjoying it :thumbs:

Congratulations and well done!! :thumbs:

It an apprencitiship in Activity leader. I start on the 2nd and then for the 8 weeks following we get qualified to teach archery, high ropes, low ropes, rafting, abseiling, fencing and zip wire to name a few! I am sooo excited but nervous at the same time!

Wow that sounds fantastic, hope its everything you dreamed of :thumbs:

JP finds the apprenticeship suits his learning style, fairly closely supervised & logical, gathering evidence in a portfolio etc.

I think I know the activity centre, mumble rocks: I think it may be the one my son went to last year with his school. If so they appear to have a very rigorous selection procedure, so well done you for getting through! :thumbs:

K x