Sign in to follow this  
Tjololo

Carer's Allowance

For those of you who receive CA, what do you spend it on? I was wondering how many people actually use it to treat themselves. I am planning to spend some of my CAs on a health club membership. A sssssteaming sssssteam room really hits the spot for me!!!

Straight back into the 'kitty'.......We are constantly replacing something that's been broken by Ellis, I have a feeling his 12 week old bed will be next, the mattress is fine but the base is starting buckle from his very vigorous 'trampolining'!!!!!!!!!

He bites his tops in anger, well better to bite his clothing than a person! And as a result we have lots of tops that look moth bitten!! :rolleyes: So that's another constant expense!

It is normally spent before it arrives !!! - :P

a few beers and some nice wine just when u need a lift ! :)

Hi It goes straight into the bank account along with everything else and just goes into general housekeeping and helping to keep my car on the road!

A bunch of flowers from the supermarket is my 2 weekly treat--as everyone else the rest goes in th kitty-lucky kitty!