bid

Facebook

Ahhhh, noooooooo, I have 13 friends now - I was so content with my three I had for ages - now I have an unlucky number - would anyone like to be my 'friend' just for the sake of having a 'nicer' number :unsure::lol: Else I may have to be over violent with the sheep throwing and accidentally eradicate a 'friend' :whistle::devil:

I'll be your friend Mumble, though I love the number 13, its my birthday :lol: I am easy to find as quite a few people have me as a friend on here, I have same name ~ Clare and surname begins with an "E"

Clare x x x

I waste far too much time on facebook! *throws sheep at people* :lol:

I'm waiting for someone to develop a uniiversity course in 'Facebook' or at least in Online Social Networking.

And that last sheep really hurt BTW!! :( I was just turning round to pick up the cow someone else chucked and put her somewhere safe and the sheep got me full on in the face :lol: I'll be having it with mint jelly as punishment later. Baaaaaaaaa!!! :wacko:

I'll be having it with mint jelly as punishment later. Baaaaaaaaa!!! :wacko:

That sounds like a bizarre combination.. Mint Jelly, as in the wobbly stuff? I thought mint sauce went with lamb?? :unsure:

That sounds like a bizarre combination.. Mint Jelly, as in the wobbly stuff? I thought mint sauce went with lamb?? :unsure:

Erm ... Lamb is baby sheep :unsure::eat:

For some reason I have the image of sheep floating in green jelly stuck in my head :lol:

Ahh, I see where the confusion is now - not lamb and sheep but jelly and sauce!!! :wacko: I think mint jelly is just the 'unposh' inferior version of mint sauce!!! Mint jelly comes in jars with additives and is stocked next to the ketchups in the supermarket; mint sauce involves having a kitchen garden (or at least some herbs on the windowsill) and chopping and mixing and that cooking malarkey!!! I loved proper homemade mint sauce when I was a kid .... on my cucumber!!!! Gawd I was am weird!! :rolleyes:

I loved proper homemade mint sauce when I was a kid .... on my cucumber!!!! Gawd I was am weird!! :rolleyes:

Not as weird as my childhood favourite roast dinner with salad cream on :wacko:

Not as weird as my childhood favourite roast dinner with salad cream on :wacko:

No, no, no - roast dinner doesn't go with salad cream. You have hot broad (or 'bored' as I thought they were called for a long time) beans with salad cream ... :wacko:

If it's one of you guys, please can you let me know as that's fine...I just don't want to link up with a complete stranger!

If you are a member of any groups, they may have found you through there.

I'm on Facebook too. When sending a friend request there is an option to add a message, it is as well to use this facility if you are adding someone from a group, as per Tally's post, or indeed for anyone that you hadn't met before. It would have been as well to say "I found you on ..... group".

I have added a wonderful photo of me in my full weight loss glory on my FB.............havn't I Lya? :lol:

Do you know you can taser someone now? :unsure:

DH has recently joined, and is now viewing it as a competition to see how many "friends" we can both add........roll up all yee who wanna be me friend......I will not be defeated, I need forum friend reinforcement! :devil::lol::lol:

I'm off to taser him for good measure B) Although sticking to my new good wifey rules, I shall be drenched in Chanel No5 while doing so :lol:

Guest Lya of the Nox

omg

and some lol

i am on more again so if i have not added anyone i should have in my funny not well haze, please let me know

tazering while drenched in chanel!! scaring that poor man again, bet he feels safer at work

:whistle:

See, I told you it was fab :P My stomach is so taut that's it's hard to believe I've had three kiddies, and the spray tan is working treat don't you think? B)

DH and I neck and neck......please take pity on a poor old friendless Baggy and add me :pray:

DH and I neck and neck......

Does this mean your competition status is equal, or are you both feeling rather amorous at the moment?

Sorry I haven't replied to your FB invite Bags. I just daren't go in there because I know I won't come out again, and I just haven't the time to be ensnared!

K

x

Will I make up for it by telling everyone that although I haven't seen your photo on FB I did meet you in real life last weekend and you truly are a stunningly slim and beautiful woman? Yeah, honest she is, I seen it wif me own eyes! :notworthy: AND she resisted pudding!

Kx

See, I told you it was fab :P My stomach is so taut that's it's hard to believe I've had three kiddies, and the spray tan is working treat don't you think? B)

DH and I neck and neck......please take pity on a poor old friendless Baggy and add me :pray:

I'll be your fwend - you'll find me in Lya's fwends :thumbs:

No, no, no - roast dinner doesn't go with salad cream. You have hot broad (or 'bored' as I thought they were called for a long time) beans with salad cream ... :wacko:

Yuk!!! Personally I'd not have salad cream or mayo with anything. Nor gravy thanks. Sorry I'm a bit of a fussy eater. Had a burger on friday and had to ask for it with just the cheese and bacon. I do wish they'd use proper cheese though. Unfortunatally had to buy food from a fast food place (not my prefered haunt) but only had 45 minutes to get food. Had booked a cinema ticket to tide me over until the group from my school were due to be out. Still had an hour in a pub on my own. Unfortunatally I didn't think there would have been time to get home and back so had mum come down with me and then drive the car back. I could have gone home and came back on the train. Oh well.

If anyone has added me, sorry I haven't done anything. Not been on there for a while. Come on here far more often than I go on facebook. :)

Ive inadvertantly ended up with loads of facebook friends recently. Its odd, random woman keep adding me as thier friend. I dont know them.

See, see!!

I said you were the official Forum Heart-throb!!

Boho :devil: