Sign in to follow this  
Bagpuss

My new avatar

is youngest DD's winning entry for the school's Egg Decorating Competition :wub::D

I've never seen her so proud, and she even shared her prize, an Easter Egg, with eldest DD who had helped her :thumbs:

Well done Baggy's DD :clap: :clap: :clap::first:

What is it? :unsure: Looks like a castle - maybe? Or a witch? Or something else? If I'm totally wrong, just put it down to 'lack of imagination' :lol: :lol: :lol:

Aah, that's wonderful :thumbs: Could never imagine dd1 sharing anything with dd2 :rolleyes:

Glad you explained what your new avvy was coz I was desperately trying to work that one out! :lol:

Will try to do link to bigger piccie...here goes.......

DD's Entry

For next years theme, we thought we could do "Divorced Eggs" :lol: .......just smash a few eggs and chuck em in :shame:

Edited by Bagpuss

:wub: :wub: - that's great :thumbs:

For next years theme, we thought we could do "Divorced Eggs" :lol: .......just smash a few eggs and chuck em in :shame:

Otherwise known as scrambled eggs .... :whistle:

Or Eggstramarital............erm, nope, not going to go there :shame:

Thank goodness BD doesn't seem to be around - there'd be an eggstrordinary amount of word play going on :whistle:

Aw-haw, that's adorable. :wub::clap:

I remember when Jay was six there was a 'seaside-in-a-shoebox' competition in his class. He WON! The teacher said it was obvious that he'd done it all by himself, unlike most of the others, which were far too perfect and obviously done by over-competitive mums. :thumbs:

~ Mel ~

My computer says:

Vodafone

Content Control

Site Unavailable

Unfortunately due to a temporary fault we are unable to confirm if you have removed Content control.

As a precautionary measure, we have barred access to this site until we can confirm your Content control status.

Why they think photobucket is a bad site i dont know!!!! if it dont work later i shall shout at vodafone man on phone :lol:

He WON! The teacher said it was obvious that he'd done it all by himself, unlike most of the others, which were far too perfect and obviously done by over-competitive mums. :thumbs:

Definately the way it should be - good on that teacher :thumbs::notworthy:

Will try to do link to bigger piccie...here goes.......

DD's Entry

Thats brilliant :thumbs:

Now don't be so glib about next year's effort :shame:

I think it should be a delivery room scene....caesarian section of course :devil:

Oh I wish i had little kiddies still, I so wanna make that scene and see the teacher's face :hypno:

SV

Aw! How fab! Or 'Egg-stra special',I should say, to get in on the puns!!

In my house, its my AS lad who'll gladly share, my l'il NT tyke is far more shell-fish!! (another pun!!! :thumbs: I luv 'em!!)

Heheheh!

Great news and a well deserved win!!

Esther x

(I shouldn't like easter so much....I spent almost my whole school career getting called egghead. Not because im tefal-intelligent, but cuz im called esther. esther-easter-easter egg- egghead!!! How droll!!! :huh: ) LOL

Now don't be so glib about next year's effort :shame:

I think it should be a delivery room scene....caesarian section of course :devil:

Yeah, yeah, that would be soooooooooooo cute, you could have a ickle quail egg in a lickle nappy in a lickle ickle crib!! :wub::lol:

~ Mel ~

Yeah, yeah, that would be soooooooooooo cute, you could have a ickle quail egg in a lickle nappy in a lickle ickle crib!! :wub::lol:

What was that about over-competitive mums doing the craft projects? :shame: - Eggsactly. :whistle::devil:

What was that about over-competitive mums doing the craft projects? :shame: - Eggsactly. :whistle::devil:

Hehe, ooops, got a bit carried away there for a moment. :whistle:

~ Mel ~

Oooooo that sooooo lovely well done Little Baggy :thumbs:

I looove Mel's idea too.......an ickle egg in a nappie :wub:

Clare x x x

Cool i can see it know!!!

Thats really good!! better than any of the efforts i did as a child which were mainly felttip on egg and thats it!!

:robbie: :robbie: :robbie: :robbie: :robbie: :robbie: :robbie: :robbie: :robbie: :robbie: :robbie: