kellyanne

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BARD!!

:bday:

:band:

:groupwave:

Have a great day Bard - I expect it's a normal working day for you but I hope you find some time to put your feet up! You really should seriously consider retiring at your age! ;)

K x

Well, that's cheered me up at the end of a night's planning!

Thank you people, sadly at this end, there is no sign of a cake or prezzies. OH is still up and reading, but hasn't said anything to give the game away...like 'Happy Birthday'

I'll wait and see if either of my bratlings have thought of me.

My mum gave me a card yesterday, which is on top of the TV, so they've all had a hint!

Happy b'day Bard, hope everyone is just pretending not to remember and you get a nice surprise later. If not, we all wish you a fabby day and are thinking of you. >:D<<'> >:D<<'>

~ Mel ~

Have a great one :)

Treat yourself to a good book and a vege-burger :D

:D

Oh - a quote I HONESTLY just found in Ben's 'Grizzly Tales' book... the story concerns a little boy who likes making prank phonecalls... he's just got through to a vegetarian:

"Hello. Can you hear me?"

"Yes"

"Can you hear me when you're on the loo?"

"No"

"Really? Because I can hear you!"

Enjoy that vege-burger, okay! :):devil:

Edited by baddad

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU

:jester::jester::party::jester::jester:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU

:jester::jester::partytime::jester::jester:

HAPPY 99th BIRTHDAY DEAR BAAAAAAAARD!

:jester::jester::party::jester::jester:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!

(p.s. if you don't get cake, you're welcome to share mine on Friday >:D<<'> :eat:)

:partytime:H A P P Y :partytime:
:partytime:B I R T H D A Y :partytime:

:bday: to you,
:bday: to you,
:bday:, Dear Bard,
:bday: to you!

:balloon::party::groupwave::band::groupwave::party::balloon:

Hip, hip, hooray! :partytime:Hip, hip, hooray! :partytime:Hip, hip, hooray!

I hope you have a great day. Many happy returns, David.
Edited by David Matthew Baker

Thank you so much for all the cheerful greetings and kind wishes!

I think that we all ought to have our own personal holiday when it's a birthday.

No one should have to work on their special day. Or run an after-school club of excited squeaky people! :rolleyes:

Home to a magnificent card drawn by B, a composite warrior, Riders of Rohan meets Minas Tiryth with a few extra Dragon Rider touches. It's like all of his cards, a beautifully-detailed one to keep.

G gave me a copper windchime, very lovely, and some beautiful earrings.

OH got me an Indonesian clay pig with a disgruntled expression. :unsure:

Also spent time wearing my bad mummy hat, because I thought B was being selectively deaf and he wasn't. :oops:

We spent an hour at the doctor's, waiting to have his ears syringed. Happy Birthday me!

Never mind, chocolate cake before bed time. :eat:

BD, vegeburgers are revolting, and I only ever eat them when offered by a nice, non-veggie person who thinks that's what we eat!

I prefer North Indian, Lebanese or Turkish. Remember, I've been veggie since 1976, and Indian was the only stuff that gave you a reasonable choice back in the days of Gene Hunt. As for your laddish comments as to the effect of my diet on my digestive system, a Mark 3 Teacher's Glare is on its way North East. I expect you'll recognise it when it arrives...you must have received many like it through the years. :shame:

I prefer North Indian, Lebanese or Turkish. Remember, I've been veggie since 1976, and Indian was the only stuff that gave you a reasonable choice back in the days of Gene Hunt. As for your laddish comments as to the effect of my diet on my digestive system, a Mark 3 Teacher's Glare is on its way North East. I expect you'll recognise it when it arrives...you must have received many like it through the years. :shame:

Ah... you delight in a bit of Turkish, do you :) Actually, I thought a Turkish Burger was Half turkey/Half fish... a sort of 'Surf and Ouef' (sorry, i know that doesn't quite work, but it nearly does and it was short notice) - bootiful, really bootiful!

As for the 'teacher's glare' I have no idea what you mean... they adored me!

In the words of Rev and the Makers:

They said they loved me/They said they need me/They said to Keely/They think I'm "Special" ;)

Or the vege version:

...He said to Keely/He thinks I'm smelly...

Gene Hunt? Any relation to Colin?

Clay pig - I like that! And a disgruntled one at that! :thumbs::thumbs:

Happy Birthday :D