Sign in to follow this  
hev

i miss lya of nox on forum

been thinking about her all day and i really miss her on forum :blink: i know reason she went is cos of things what were said on thread that day and im not going on about that cos thats been sorted but she was on here when i very first started,ive met her and consider her a friend,been on the end of my phone lots of times helping me with things and generally being there for mei just think its sad that shes not here any more talking about meggzie and telling me to chill!!

get to know people on here and get fond of them and when they go you miss them,,im not saying this to be gushy cos i really dont say things if i dont mean them,just had to say it to get it off my chest(shut up bard :shame: !)hope she comes on here again one day anyway.

im going to try to meet her for coffee in chatham one day as i would like to see her again

I miss her too Hev :(

She's one of the lovliest people I've met from the forum....I like gushy, gushy is gooooooooooooooood ;)

Greenwich without Lya's Brownies, is like Morcambe without Wise :tearful:

Can you have your coffee abit further Oop North, so I can come? :D

It's funny you should say that, I have been thinking of her, and Peaches quite a bit, i know peaches had an op but havn't heard anything since. Anyone got any news?

I hope both will be back soon.

I really hope Lya comes back some day.

She has phoned me more than once when she's thought I've been down about things...she always tries to make you feel positive about yourself.

If she's gone from the forum for good that will be such a shame and a real loss :(

She's a special lady >:D<<'>

Boho :(

Edited by bid

I miss Lya too. Am trying to persuade her to come to Greenwich but so far no joy.

I too hope that one day she will come back on here

I miss Lya too. She and Meggzie are great. I missed the drama so don't know what happened. If you are still reading Lya, I think you are fab and it is a shame to see you go :unsure:

Lya has been a rock to me too, she has had faith in me and encouraged me at times when I have felt like giving up. Meggzie too, so caring and insightful as her Mum.

Missing you both ~ >:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'>

Clare x x x x

lya please come back am missing you loads

lots of love donnaxxxxx

>:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'>

Hope you are feeling better soon.

Fran x

Frang,

Lya isn't poorly just thought it best she takes a break for a while :)