soraya

So Worried

My ds2 has been having pain in his calf muscle for a few months, he wnt to the docs today and they found a lump in the muscle which could be a tumor, he is now being reffered to

a consultant for a scan. I am so worried and he is very scarred. I just get one son sorted with school, and feel positive and then this happens. I feel very low tonight :(:(

big hugs you must be so worried about him, hope you don,t have to wait too long for an appointment, best wishes hugs suzex

We have an MRI scan in the morning, so hopefully we will get some answers, we are both very nervous tonight :unsure::unsure:

Soraya,

I am sorry to hear this, I truly hope it goes well tomorrow and that you get the results quickly.

>:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'>

Clare x x x

Hi hun hope it goes o.k. this morning I,m :pray: ...ing ......you get some answers, let us know what happens best wishes suzex

Well it looks like it is good news as the radiologist said to me that she didnt see anything abnormal, although she said she wasnt really allowed to tell me as she would get into trouble, but she could see how worried we were. Its a huge relief, but we still have to find out whats giving him pain, but at least there is no tumor. Thanks for all your hugs and best wishes, l am going to have a few glasses of vino tonight!!!

im so pleased for you. what an awful time this must have been for you all. Hopefully the worst is over and you can get to the bottom of it all.

I,m so pleased for you :thumbs: ............I just hope you can find the cause of his pain.Do they think it is muscular??...........or related to bone?..........my daughter has problems with calf muscle and has her legs put in casts to stretch the muscle.Basically during a growth spurt the bones grow but the tendon and muscle are still tight and cause pain.My daughters problem relates to club foot that she was born with.But I do know other kids that have this problem without the club foot.

Thanks everyone for your kindness, we see the consultant next week and he will go into more detail about what the MRI did show so we will take it from there.Had some nice pinot grigio last night, and even better Nick went away with his uncle on an overnight fishing trip :thumbs::thumbs: I had a lovely day today, l rang my mum and sister and we had a girlie day, we went to the garden centre and spent a fortune on plants for hanging baskets, had lunch out and more wine!!. Mum is 80 and after having the tumour scare with DS2 it really makes you appriciate life, and so we had a lovely day together and remembered our childhood, we thanked mum for giving us such a good childhood and l suppose we just appreciated each other. Sorry i am going on a bit and getting rather soppy!! Life usually focus on Nick so much it was really nice to go out and not worry about him. :):)

How lovely for you, make the most of these times, I lost my lovely Mum 3 yrs ago and Dad last year, but I have 4 sisters and lots of nephews and neices and cousins etc etc! you will be soo glad one day, when you look back on today, that you told your Mum what a lovely time you had. >:D<<'> >:D<<'> Enid

Thanks everyone for your kindness, we see the consultant next week and he will go into more detail about what the MRI did show so we will take it from there.Had some nice pinot grigio last night, and even better Nick went away with his uncle on an overnight fishing trip :thumbs::thumbs: I had a lovely day today, l rang my mum and sister and we had a girlie day, we went to the garden centre and spent a fortune on plants for hanging baskets, had lunch out and more wine!!. Mum is 80 and after having the tumour scare with DS2 it really makes you appriciate life, and so we had a lovely day together and remembered our childhood, we thanked mum for giving us such a good childhood and l suppose we just appreciated each other. Sorry i am going on a bit and getting rather soppy!! Life usually focus on Nick so much it was really nice to go out and not worry about him. :):)

Awwww Soraya, that sounds a lovely day thanks for sharing it with us. Good news re the hospital, but I hope they get to the bottom of this very soon.

>:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'>

Clare x x x