hev

im leaving the forum

just wanted to get bigheads hopes up for a second :lol: ive booked a little break for me,steve and kate to go away for four days next week :D nicks painting the kitchen while im away :D i booked it couple of weeks ago before the ex situation came up so im so glad i booked it cos i need a break from gravesend!!

its a caravan park at leysdown,not a lot there,well clubhouse and pool so thats good,im really looking foward to it :D

baggy i love leysdown :thumbs: you had rats didnt you?well i wont have rats cos they scared of me :o im getting it cheap as well cos the oven in my caravan not got a door on it :lol::lol: i dont care,im hardly fanny craddock so i wouldnt be baking anyway :lol:

you sure you dont wanna come with me?get a few voddys inside you and you will feel as though you in paradise :clap:

you will be sooo sorry,you are missing the opportunity of a life time!!

wheres bighead? bet he wouldnt say no ;)

oooo...you've just brought back lots of good memorys for me in leysdown too :) - I'm sure you'll have a great time:)

Do they still have a really big sunday market ?

You had me worried then. Phew! Next time you decide to play a trick on bighead try not to give everyone else on here a heart attack in the process (figuratively speaking). I think BDs only read the title and is now off celebrating. Won't he be disapointed. ;) Have fun on your short break. Make sure you enjoy the roast mystery meat from the oven. I've heard it (rat) tastes of chicken. Enjoy!! ;) All the best, David.

My God Hev, do not do that to me :D I just read your title and thought my gawd, I've done it again and this time I only typed two words :o and I've been out gallivanting so couldn't even do anything about it. :)

Coises - foiled again!

have a lovely time, but don't forget your 'get out of jail free' card :lol:

I've been there once (I think - if Leysdown is the bit at the bottom with the car park and mahhhkit) - took ben there on his 1st birthday when I lived in maidstone... we bought him a push along trike at Toy's r' us on the way, and I put it together in the car park using my car keys as a screwdriver... He was happy as a pig in poo! Loved that trike and went everywhere on it for the next two and a half years until it's rear axel snapped :tearful:

:D

My God Hev, do not do that to me :D I just read your title and thought my gawd, I've done it again and this time I only typed two words :o and I've been out gallivanting so couldn't even do anything about it. :)

mumble :lol::lol:

Dont do that, I got a real shock when I read your thread title, my nerves are already shot to pieces!

Have a brilliant time, a woman after my own heart. Who needs an oven door?

Love Loraine xxx

What's an oven? :unsure:

The part of a cooker where you stick the food in. Then the amazing oven fairies turn it around, make it spangly and all nice to eat for you in time for you to pull it out... Only kidding! :lol:

Leaving the forum :o now you're starting to sound like me :rolleyes::oops: Why don't you all move to Aussie, there, problem solved. >:D<<'>

Hope the sun's shining :D enjoy your holiday. Nothing better than quality time together.

Fran xx