Mumble

Hello

Hello everyone,

I thought I should update you about where I've been. Some people are aware that I've been involvd in a few disagreemwnts and different pints of view with members here but thats i guess not at the centre of what's been happening, but my reactions may have been unjustified and i'm sorry if i upset anyone.

I#m very stressed, i've had some very bad news relating to my future and i'm really not coping. my gp saw the begining of this in saying i was stressed and refering my urgently to a psych, although things have escaled. I took myself off to a bridge and prepared to take my life, but unfortunatly (or thankfully) there were too many busy body people about. i'm currently terrified about what i might do to myself, but i have to say tje psych has been excellent (he's even *sharp intake of breath* autism friendly) and i have support in place to get my through this weekend whixh are often the harder times - i have a 'minder' in halls checking on my regularly (i told halls how i was feeling and they have been excelent - a far cry from the lack of support at an academic or disability support level), and direct contact with the psych and gp should it be needed - i've even had my gp email me this evening. I'm dealing with a medical issue which has suddently go worse on top of this - the two play off each other - i think i would now rattle and gurgle if you shook me with the chemist full of medicines. i want ot get through this as i still have to proove to other thsat i can get thos ###### phd, but as the psych said this morning i'm currently in shock so just need time to adjust anmd cope with ths and problem solve so i can think rationally.

thank you for the pms i'm sorry i haven't replied my typing speed has reduced to a few finsgers and i'm sorry about my speeling as i've got constant shakes at the moment so its not so easy o;t hoit he right keys, but i am grateful for the support and understand the actismnd of the mods.

p.s. can somweone tell me what happens ifn a multi-disciplinary psychiatric assdesment please?

Hey Mumble,

Sorry to hear that you are going through hard times at the moment. I for one am glad that you didn't manage to take your life and that you are seeking help. I'm not sure what is involved in a multi-disciplinary assessment, I hope it goes well for you though. Not really sure what else to say.

SG

>:D<<'>

Guest Tracey L

Thank god for busy bodies.Don't worry about upsetting anyone.

You have enough to deal with, i am so sorry that you are having a bad time.

I am sorry that i cant tell you what happens in the multi disciplinary psychiatric assesment.

I will tell you though that i am here and if you need me and i always will be.

Much love to you, You deserve so much more than i can give . x.

Mumble, >:D<<'>

I see through all that you have been through, you still haven't lost your lovely sense of humour.

Just rest assured you are getting the right help, now. I believe as you said above, a lot of this put more pressure on you because you were unable to find the right help. Now is the time to make some loud noises or perhaps you have the people that can make sure you get the right support at Uni in future. Take it gently. Try avoid chocolate and coffee, when you are feeling like this as it can overstimulate you and make you feel worse. Try drinking tea, or herbal teas. They help you relax.

I think you are a very strong and courageous lady. You will get through this.

My prayers are with you, for a speedy recovery hun, >:D<<'> >:D<<'>

Love

Fran :) xx

Oh Mumble >:D<<'> >:D<<'> I really wondered where you were, dont really know anythiing about the disagreements, I thought you were all joking! please please take care, remember this is not a dress rehersal, this is the real thing! if you are upset about things online, turn off your computor, you are only a young girl, take care, much love. pm if you want >:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'> Enid

Oh mumble so sorry to hear that you are so down, you are a lovely person and have been such a help to me and others on this forum, l have missed you and your great sense of humour. Take care >:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'>

Mumble >:D<<'> >:D<<'> So sorry things are difficult at the moment. Just try and take each day as it comes. I hope you get all the support you need take care >:D<<'> >:D<<'>

>:D<<'> Mumble - I'm sorry you are going through this but glad you are getting help and support. Take care of yourself.

Lynne x