Sign in to follow this  
warrenpenalver

Amazing reflections picture!!!

I was in the lift and noticed how it had mirrors on both sides and looking into the image was totally amazed by the image i saw.

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y206/warr.../SP_A0074-1.jpg

:hypno::hypno::hypno::hypno::hypno::hypno::hypno::hypno::hypno::hypno::hypno::hypno::hypno::hypno:

cool it looks funny :rolleyes:

I have just shown N the photo and she loved it - like Lisa's son she likes things like that. She has a scrapbook and has several clippings from newspapers of similar things.

I shall dig up some of my london photos i took on a ramble through london. I was amazed at the patterns on some of the old bridges, especially the repeating patterns of rivets and attention to detail.

When I were a lass, my mum hauled us to a shop that stood at the end of Falkirk High St. It was a gentleman's outfitters, school outfitters and ladieswear store all in one. (I loved it, too!) In the kids department, both chaning cubicles had a mirror on each side, and if you stood just...so....you got this same effect. I could stand there for ages, marvelling at it, and wondering if the repeating image kept going past the point of human vision limitation.......

And darn it, I'm wondering again now!!!!

But very cool, nontheless!!

Esther x