Sallya

Happy Birthday Soraya

Happy Birthday!!! :)

Thanks everyone, l have had a lovely day, Nick had an inset day and announced that he was taking me for lunch, the only problem is he said "l only have �10.00" bless him, we went to the restaurant where my son is head chef and got a 50% dicount so he was ok!!!!!!!! I felt so so sorry for him this morning as he went to the shops and came back with 2 stems of my favourite white lilys, he was really pleased with himself and l was so pleased, 10 minuites later there was a knock on the door and there was interflora with the biggest bunch of white lilys you have ever seen from my eldest son in London. Nick was so upset and had a huge meltdown as he thought l would prefer Toms flowers as they were so big :tearful::tearful: I tried to expain that his meant just as much as he went to buy them himself and used all is pocket money, but he wasent having any of it :wallbash::wallbash: He calmed down in the end, but l only wanted a peacefull birthday!!!

:bday: Soraya, glad you had a good time. Nick has been sooooo thoughtful, such a shame about the flowers & hope he understands now that you value them just as much >:D<<'>