baddad

Blummin Ada!

Well I don't think he's going to regenerate into someone else - I'm sure there will be some twist next week. I thought DT was signed up to do a couple of Dr Who specials next year although no full series, as he's doing Hamlet.

Besides - if they'd signed up another actor we'd surely know about it by now. :rolleyes:

K x

James Nesbit as the next Dr Who...... :D:D

Oh the joy that would be created in our house.

OH was at the same school as Mr Nesbit.

He has a much less glamorous job.....but anounces to anyone in the vacinity every time JN is on TV [daily ???? :lol: ] that he has at least aged more gracefuly.Karen.

Edited by Karen A

Mr p & I have decided to book for Hamlet :thumbs: its on till mid November.

It's coming to London in December. :thumbs:

K x

SPOILER ALERT!!!!!

Read No Further If You Don't Want To Know...

My spies tell me that he regenerates as himself...this has something to do with his spare hand?? :blink::o

Boho :dance:

Edited by bid

Crikey, I said to DH I wondered if it would have anything to do with his hand in the jar after reading one of the posts that he'd signed on for another series. They did seem to focus on it abit during the final scenes didn't they?

Feeling abit :( about James Nesbitt though......hope he's next :wub:

I'm going to miss Saturday night's episode, off for a girls night out, and no Sky Plus to record it :tearful:

Seems to be some mention of Robert Carlyle being the next Dr Who - article in Daily Mail today................. :o

I'm going to miss Saturday night's episode, off for a girls night out, and no Sky Plus to record it :tearful:

You can see it again on Beeb 3 on Sunday night at 8pm, just like the Thirlaways do!!

K

x

Seems to be some mention of Robert Carlyle being the next Dr Who - article in Daily Mail today................. :o

He'd be good... but not much different to DT, only "Harder" - actually, right between the two New-Who camps!

Thirlaway? Is that a surname, or the budget version of Swingball?? :whistle:

Yeuch - it went all gurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrlllyyy :P

All that making rose a doctor of her own so they could get married and live happily ever after - poooey!

Bet all you gurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrlllllyyyys were weeping buckets! :whistle:

me and ben pointed at the telly and LARFED! We LARFED I tell you - hahahahaha.....

seriously, excellent stuff - and some wonderful tongue in cheek bits (the culmination of last weeks cliff-hanger for starters! :lol::lol: what a blinder - people speculating all week and saying how have they managed to keep it a secret! :thumbs: ), though I did find DT doing KT impressions a bit weak and contrived, IYKWIM - they should have had the courage to strike that bit and write two more minutes of humourous aside elsewhere IMO...

I liked the 'nod' to dalek invasion earth again - the out of control daleks being manouvered about etc

Ho hum...

:D

I've had to avoid this thread so I didn't see the spoiler.

It was so nice to be surprised by a plot for once :thumbs:

I've just found out Hamlet is fully booked right through to November! :angry:

So unless I book for the London run, thats that. :(

I didn't see the spoiler but I was not in the least bit surprised by the plot. There is no way that the bbc would have been able/wanted to keep it a secret if he'd regenerated into a different doctor so it was very obvious that he would be the same!

How many others guessed the bit with the hand? Soon as the spare hand was shown in the jar I guessed he'd be some how cloned or something.

I thought it was very very well done.

But someone came to the door towards the end so I missed the last few minutes.. :angry::lol:

Flo' :D

You can see it again on Beeb 3 on Sunday night at 8pm, just like the Thirlaways do!!

I stand corrected. It's usually 8pm on Beeb 3 but tonight it's 7.30.

K

x

:clap:

Yup - t'was very good.

Being a gurl.... :rolleyes: , best bit was between Dr & Rose........... in the Tardis................. made me go all squiglie......... :wub::D

:)

Been carefully avoiding this thread as I've only just caught up with the episode! :rolleyes:

I knew he wasn't going to turn into someone else. :):)

Only one thing better than David Tennant - two David Tennants! :thumbs:

Blimey, how many emotional partings can you cram into one episode?? I didn't like the Dr/Rose ending. I thought the parting at the end of Doomsday was just perfect and they should have left it like that instead of harking back to it.

Pearl - hard luck about Hamlet. I'm going to get my act together and book for London.

K x