Sign in to follow this  
Enid

Meltdown

enid ive just seen this >:D<<'> its awful going through this,i always used to say if it was a partner hitting me i would kick him out,or at least hope i had the strength to but when its our kids its not so easy is it,touch wood but steves not been violent to me for ages but when he was it was like being in an abusive relationship,hes built like a man,i was walking on eggshells not wanting to upset him,happy when hes happy,its awful,and the worst thing is being frightened of your own child,i have no advice love but i do know what you are going through,wish you lived nearer >:D<<'>

Thanks Hev. All calm tonight. til the next time :crying::crying: You are so right, thats just what its like. When hes asleep I look at him and think how could i BE AFRAID of you, but I am. Have you seen my post on Limbic rage? very interesting. Enid

Enid, sorry only just seen this addition, what is DS like when you call the police? is he sorry afterwards? Sorry not much advice but l really do know what its like, to feel frightened of your own child is the worst feeling in the world, The last time Nick pinned me on the floor and would not let me go for 20mins, l really thought he was going to strangle me, and l was so frightened, l called the police and asked them to keep him for a few hours, l then didnt speak to him for a couple of days, and l must say it worked for a few weeks!! I too wish you lived nearer as you need a proper hug and TLC, oh yes and lots of :wine::wine:

us 3 have gotta to try and meet up one day :pray: hope all is calm for you both tonight and everyone else obviously :D

us 3 have gotta to try and meet up one day :pray: hope all is calm for you both tonight and everyone else obviously :D

Well its not! brought laptop upstairs to watch bigbrother and keep out of the way :tearful: posted this once but it got lost!! Enid

Edited by Enid

Having an awful time with my lovely son :crying: acting soo wierd. keeps disapearing. today we went to pics and had a mac D, we nearly always do this on first day of hols, last night we had tea on the beach after school, it was lovely. Anyhow on the way back from pics , I stopped at garage/shop 3 miles from home to get milk, DS came in with me and without any warning just ran off, straight out the door, acrross the road and disappeared, why, why why, would he do that. Too tired to type all details but got him back 90mins later, he came home an just went to bed. There is something very wrong with my son at the mo, dont know where its all going to end. Enid

Massive hugs coming your way >:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'>

I have a feeling I have all this to come. Our boys so very similar to me.

Edited by Sooze2

hope things are a bit better today love....

xxxxx

:wub:

Enid >:D<<'> >:D<

Very, very worrying behaviour.

Sorry, i don't know what to suggest.

But i think I'd be banging very hard on the door of CAMHS. Your camhs any good? :unsure: Something needs to be done before he hurts himself, or you, seriously. :(

Smily have really annoyed CAHMS this week by ringing every day! They say they have assesed him twice and there is nothing else they can do, I told them that I have asked my doc, last fri to refer him, to a different area, for a second opinion, they were furious! Its always a similar time of night, am almost scared to go out anymore, but you are right, he IS goilng to hurt himself by putting himself at risk, so may have to make some hard decisions very soon, CAHMS have said, in writing, he would probably benefit with a residential boarding school, but he is doing so well at his new sch, 1st time since he was 9!! so it seems such a shame, I am sure it is someting more serioius that his diagnosis, such as early onset psychosis/childhood bi-polar, as he acts so very strange at times. There isnt any in the family but have been doing LOTS of research. oh well, another day to survive/get through. Enid

I was thinking along the same lines as you :( .

I would push for that second opinion from the other camhs team if you can - hopefully they will do their job!

Keep plodding along hun >:D<<'>

Sure you are, but try to keep a detailed record of everything he does and when.

Also, if you can (and without him knowing as it'll probably upset him more) try to video him.

>:D<<'>

Smily have really annoyed CAHMS this week by ringing every day! They say they have assesed him twice and there is nothing else they can do, I told them that I have asked my doc, last fri to refer him, to a different area, for a second opinion, they were furious! Its always a similar time of night, am almost scared to go out anymore, but you are right, he IS goilng to hurt himself by putting himself at risk, so may have to make some hard decisions very soon, CAHMS have said, in writing, he would probably benefit with a residential boarding school, but he is doing so well at his new sch, 1st time since he was 9!! so it seems such a shame, I am sure it is someting more serioius that his diagnosis, such as early onset psychosis/childhood bi-polar, as he acts so very strange at times. There isnt any in the family but have been doing LOTS of research. oh well, another day to survive/get through. Enid

cahms :wallbash: say no more,mine are useless

cahms :wallbash: say no more,mine are useless

Mine too. It really is a post code lottery. I think CAMHS are only as good as the consultants they employ. When my boys first went to CAMHS when we lived in Newcastle, they were fantastic. Really supportive, pro-active, efficient...When we relocated the consultant even wrote a personal letter to both my boys!!!! The camhs where I live now are worse than useless, you'd get more comfort and therapy spending the day doing this :wallbash:

Flo'