ASue67

Why me??

:wallbash::wallbash: Have had enough at the moment. Am not feeling brilliant since my laparoscopy 3 weeks ago and ended up back at drs today cos I am exhausted (dizzy, blurred vision, not sleeping, crashing in to things), nauseous, terrible headache all the time, bad stomach cramps and pain in my back and tum. Should be going back to work next week but the way I am feeling and having spent 30 mins sat in drs crying I don't think that will happen.......

Went to watch boys at sports day this afternoon (stood up for best part of 2 hrs).

Chris has been out playing football, just come in and managed to spark meltdown from Mike who wanted a bottle of still lucozade which I don't have in................. Chris won't leave me to deal with it, Mike is throwing everything round and I want to run away :crying::crying:

I can't cope and I just don't get a minutes peace and quiet. Am so dreading the summer hols and having to cope with them both 24/7 all the time :wallbash::wallbash:

Sorry, just need a rant :crying:

>:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'>

So sorry to hear you have not been feeling too good, which makes it all the more difficult to cope with all the other stuff.

Hope your GP gave you something to help you.

Clare x x x

Edited by Clare63

Sue

Sorry to hear your feeling so bad

Sending loads of hugs

>:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'>

Edited to say-Hope you're feeling better soon

Edited by Zosmum

Its horrible when you feel like this, like you cant do it anymore, but you have to cos theres no one else, so you just have to carry on, even when your`re ill, its relentless!!! most days we can cope, some days we cant, but we have too!, I soo know where you are coming from, specially with the hols looming!! I usually look forward to them as I am off too, but this year I am worried as my son is not in a good place :tearful: Tomorrow is another day an all that c$$$! but its true :rolleyes: have a large drink, I find it helps, I once read a poster that said. "Drinking dosnt help your problems, it just puts them on hold till tomorrow" It works for me :thumbs: Enid

Edited by Enid

Hi Sue

Sorry it's all so awful for you. Bear in mind end-of-year-itis - it makes a big difference to our kids and won't be helping with you so low. TAke a few deep breaths and hang on till next week when the holidays start - I know that won't make things better but at least you'll be in control then, rather than school.

Will try to phone you tomorrow. Keep up the good work!

Karen

x