Sign in to follow this  
NickyB

Hello

Thought it was about time I said hello. I am a mum of 2 boys - one who's 10 yrs old NT, and one who's 5 and high functioning Autism.

Married to DH and we live in Tunbridge Wells, Kent. DS was dx about a year ago and we've been through all possible emotions in that time, trying to come to terms with it all :wallbash: . I've already found lots of help and advice on this forum and I hope I can pass on some of the stuff I've learned through my endless research on ASDs :thumbs:

Nicky x

Hiya and welcome - Ive just joined in too and also have two lads

Vicky XXX

hi i,m new to i,m single mum with 11 year old with autism do you have good leisure activities for your autistic child in your area? mine is terrible .Iam currentley harressing councillors anyone else i can think, off to provide appropriate building and staff (trained in autism) to run a weekly club for autistic children as theres no where to suit him our children deserve fun out of school activities just like other children sorry to go on ho does everyoe ese manage with weekends and taking their children out and about :wacko::pray:

Hiya ..i just joined yesterday so just finding my way round..

i live nr maidstone so not to far from you..

Tracey x