ScienceGeek

Wish me luck!

Tomorrow is the first of my 5 resit exams, it is the most important one. I have to get the train at 6:20am to be there in time to find the room and have time to relax before the exam starts. After the exam I need to finish off my chemistry coursework to hand in tuesday within the 24hr window (couldn't have time to finish it today as needed to revise). I'm so tired but should be ok tomorrow if I get an early night tonight. :pray:

Ok, so I answered about 90% of the paper so that was a good start. The problem being that the actual paper was completely different to the practice one in wording and everything. I waffled a load of ###### and hopefully did enough to pass. Not feeling too positive though :unsure: Am finishing off my chemistry essay now as I have more time than I thought and then going home to go to bed. Think I'm coming down with something :tearful:

Well, at least it is over now. How long do you have to wait for your results?

Hope your essay goes well.

It's quite common to feel run down after something stressful like this. Adrenaline keeps you going, and then you crash. Hopefully you won't be ill, just tired.

Well, at least it is over now. How long do you have to wait for your results?

Hope your essay goes well.

It's quite common to feel run down after something stressful like this. Adrenaline keeps you going, and then you crash. Hopefully you won't be ill, just tired.

Thanks Tally,

The results are formally published on the 9th September but the provisional results normally appear a few days before that. I think part of the tired is due to the fact that I had to get the train at 6:20am so have been awake since 5am, I'm really not a morning person. :lol:

Feeling a bit more positive after a good nights sleep and have IT exam today which I should get pretty good marks in :thumbs: Now to go round to LEA building to hand in student finance forms. :whistle:

To say today was a bad day would be an understatement. These exams have been really badly organised. Firstly I should have been in a room on my own with someone to explain what the paper was asking me to do, that didn't happen. I ended up in a room with lots of people, one person with really long nails that made a really loud tapping noise when typing. The guy next to me was practically bashing the keyboard when typing, then there were people eating noisy foods. People who had practically bathed in perfume/aftershave (especially the girl with really long nails). Then also I was supposed to be able to take breaks as who the heck can concentrate for 4hrs in those conditions :unsure:

In the end I had a really bad headache and couldn't read the exam paper, it was about 2.5hrs into the 4hrs. I walked out of the exam and got to the train station where I was sick and fainted in the toilets. Someone from my course found me sitting in the waiting room in the train station crying, had calmed down by the time I got the train back to Gloucester. Still had to go to supermarket to pick up worming stuff for the cats. So am home now, feeling exhausted and just about to go to bed. :(

Luckily no more exams until next week.

SG >:D<<'> :tearful:

What a bloomin' awful day :( .

Why, WHY wont people realise we cannot do loud, noisy, chaotic environments without it taking it's toll on us. :( I had a similar situation this morning, and have been needing to remind myself to breath ever since.

Doubt you have the umph today - but do complain, to whoever was supposed to be supporting you.

>:D<<'>

Edited by smiley

SG,

as smiley has said, poor you.

If you can make a complaint, then hopefuly your course work and what you completed should count.

N

Since my bad day the other day I have been feeling incredibly run down. Feeling ill and have been sleeping 8-10hrs at night and a 2-3hr kip in the afternoon. I've been trying to revise but I just don't have the energy :unsure: I have so much to do and all I want to do is sleep. :tearful: