Karen A

Big day today.

Hi all.

The 3di is this morning.Probably the final word regarding whether Ben does or does not have Asperger's syndrome.

I put the diagnostic criteria past OH on Monday.Somehow despite my being around here so long he had never read them.

He said ''that is Ben'' and is a bit shocked. :tearful:

Please do think of us.It feels like a very big day for all of the family. >:D<<'> Karen.

Very best of luck Karen. :pray:

Will you find out today, or do they have to go away and analyse the results?

Hope it all goes well.

Flora

Thanks for all the best wishes. >:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'>

No word re Dx following the 3di today.But I know enough to spot rather a lot of AS red flags in the answers to questions we were asked. :D

Ben is rather a complex case.I gather that the various CAMHS pfofessionals who know us plan to get together with the results to reach an agreement ????[for a bun fight ;):) ] next week .We have a year 6 annual review coming up in a couple of weeks so expect to have a provisional yes or no next Friday.

Dad and myself are feeling rather tired and will just have to try and chill a bit.

Just a year 6 annual review and secondary school visits coming up in the next two weeks now. :) Karen.

I hope all goes well and your son gets his diagnosis, I have only just joined the forum but know exactly how you are feeling as I am going through the same, I am hoping that I will get an answer next month as Dan is coming towards the end of the assesment process, it is a truly awful time waiting, I feel that to a certain extent my sons future is in their hands and there is nothing I can do about it, which is very upsetting,

I will be thinking of you next week and keeping my fingers crossed for you x

My boy received his diagnosis yesterday. Even though i knew it was coming it was still a shock and i am quite upset by it. So be prepared for that.

Good luck honey.

My boy received his diagnosis yesterday. Even though i knew it was coming it was still a shock and i am quite upset by it. So be prepared for that.

Good luck honey.

Thanks and >:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'> for you.Karen.

Hi all.We have a date for results of the 3di on Monday.

However we had year 6 AR today.It appears that the result of the 3di is almost not relevant as far as education is concerned.

Excellent package of support from a great team.It is so good to know it can be done.

It has given us a real boost. :thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs: Karen.

Hi Karen,

Sorry a bit late to this. Wishing you the best of luck for Monday and so please you got a boost today.

Thinking of you.

Clare x x x

Hi Karen A

Wishing you all the luck in the world and keeping everything crossed for you.

Don't forget the tissues, you'll prob'ly need them partly for the shock of dx and partly for the relief of it all