TheNeil

Advent Calendar

back with my new advent calender, complete with pictures...

1 - bells

2 - a scary bird i'm informed is a partridge (no pear tree)

3 - a present

4 - a robin

5 - a turkey

6 - a choir boy

7 - snow man

8 - stockings

and of course chocolate in the other one... which i'm mostly giving to other people as i like to open the doors in the morning, but wont eat chocolate until after lunch

Eh?? A dog and its bone? Halfway up a tree??? How odd! I wonder if the calendar designer was drinking the same sherry thats available at Chateau Pearl?? :)

6.G,F 'n' Myrhh (a bit early on in the calendar for that, I thought!!)

7.Bells-a-ringing

8. A trumpet

I want a mousie stealing cheese to appear in our calendar too!!

Hmph.......

Edited by pookie170

9. A robin sat on a log (if you look at the little picture. If you look at the chocolate then it's some sort of brown lump :shame:)(not that looking at the chocolate is an option anymore :whistle:)

Today, we have ...

9. A woman rolling out pastry.

That would be me on christmas eve, then :whistle:

Surely that would be a woman rolling out of a pub :devil:

Surely that would be a woman rolling out of a pub :devil:

I have absolutely no idea how I've managed to gain this reputation.

Of course, I've absolutely no memory of posting on here rat @rsed, either :whistle:

9.. a tree.

Starting to make a really nice little woodland scene here! :thumbs:

A x

It sounds lovely, is it 3D being playmobil n all? Perhaps you could post a piccy of the finished product :thumbs:

I have absolutely no idea how I've managed to gain this reputation.

Of course, I've absolutely no memory of posting on here rat @rsed, either :whistle:

I see...so you have memory problems as well - that's a sure sign of being a hardened drinker (I lived with an alcoholic for many years. Sadly she's invited me to stay with her at Christmas, and you can't say no to your own mother can you :().

The fact that you're also in denial doesn't bode well and I wonder if you hide alcohol around the house - maybe I should contact Mr Pearl and ask him to check behind the fridge, in the cistern, under the house etc. :ph34r:.

The sooner you admit your problem and seek professional help, the better. We're all here for you though >:D<<'> (and 'no', I won't go to the off license for you :shame:)

It sounds lovely, is it 3D being playmobil n all? Perhaps you could post a piccy of the finished product :thumbs:

Yep, lovely little playmobil pieces :thumbs:

10... a baby racoon and a pile of berries.

A x

10..A snowflake.

My lad thinks im barmey cos I wanna post what was on his advent chocolate. :lol:

I know, JP was like, what??? :lol:

I've already forgotten what this mornings is (think you're right Neil :whistle: ) so you'll have to wait till I get home & check.

I know, JP was like, what??? :lol:

You should have just mentioned my name and he'd have understood straight away :wacko:

12. A Wise Man (or The Hooded Claw carrying a laptop - it's difficult to tell as he's 'blurry')

Or it could be that Richard Hammond is behind every window now.

Is he? Or do you just see Richard Hammond wherever you look? :whistle: Does Mr Pearl know of your infatuation with short, over-enthusiastic men with stupid hair? It's when you open the little door with Richard Hammond in a crib that you really need to start worrying :wacko:

I know he does a good job on Top Gear but is Richard Hammond the new Messiah? Hmm, the jury's still out on that one :lol:

Is he? Or do you just see Richard Hammond wherever you look? :whistle: Does Mr Pearl know of your infatuation with short, over-enthusiastic men with stupid hair? It's when you open the little door with Richard Hammond in a crib that you really need to start worrying :wacko:

I know he does a good job on Top Gear but is Richard Hammond the new Messiah? Hmm, the jury's still out on that one :lol:

Not Guilty on this one. Tony Robinson - yes. Andy Serkis as Rigaud - ooh yes. The Hamster just doesn't float my boat, I'm afraid :lol:

13. A Sock (and no sign of Richard Hammond)(Thank God - I was starting to think that the whole world had gone RH mad :shame:)

But it could have been Richard Hammond's sock.

13. Another angel, small grumpy one leaning out of the window this time. Looks a bit like Dudley Moore.