Sign in to follow this  
aruaspie

What MP3 Player do you have?

A silver 4Gb iPod nano (3rd gen). Maybe not the biggest on the market but as I use about 200Mb tops, hardly a problem :thumbs:

I got a 8gig nano, my other half has a 4 gig nano n my lad has a zen v...think it 2 gig or 4 gig but cant remember.

I use mine for work and deliberately chose a really cheap one so I won't be upset if it gets broken. It was �20 for 2GB, but it is perfectly adequate for what I do with it.

i'm getting a creative zen x-fi 8GB for christmas. i've just given my 30GB ipod video to my sister as i haaate itunes (my sole motivation for getting a new mp3 player at all). i had about 20GB of music on the ipod, but i'm somewhat looking forward to having to choose what to put on each week with the smaller size.

before that i had the first creative zen touch. it was roughly the size of a brick, but i only replaced it when i moved to america because it was damaged on the flight over and with the exchange rate as it was i could get the ipod for �60... wish i hadn't bothered now! i already have the new creative software on my laptop (all the better for a swift music transfer on christmas day!) and i find it so much easier to use than itunes which randomly deletes music all the time.

A pink one.

Does this make it obvious how un-technically-minded I am?

Ooooooo pink :whistle:

Does it run on steam or electric? :lol:

Oh, you mean it runs on something? I was just feeding it W***abix. Maybe that's why it doesn't really work properly.

Must get back to touching up the blonde bits of my hair.

Billabong

Oh, you mean it runs on something? I was just feeding it W***abix. Maybe that's why it doesn't really work properly.

Feeding it W***abox means that it'll only ever play 'wholesome music' ;)

A green ipod....can't remember GB but only have about 6 albums on it and 3 of those are my daughters! :lol:

A x