Cat

Positive AS Story

Just to even the odds a little and to add a positive spin to AS I would like to share this with you all. We should never say never where our autistic children are concerned (I am sure that we don't anyway) Many things are possible in time.

My 21 year old son who has Aspergers Syndrome and also Keratoconus (a severe visual impairment) has just been officially named on the credits of a new Wii Ware Game Niki Rock and Ball a platform non-violent game for all ages (I will understand if naming this game is breaking forum rules and is removed) He is very happy and I am very proud. He spends his time reviewing games and has his own You Tube Channel http://uk.youtube.com/user/DEIVION212 and this is the icing on the cake for him and me to if I am being honest. :wub:

This comes after my son had a total breakdown aged 11 from which it took him over five years to recover but he did it which again is evidence that although these things often take a long time they can get better.

Cat

Edited by Cat

:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

Now any chance of a free copy of the game that the reviewer had left over (or any other games come to that - ben's always in the market for new games!) :whistle:

:D

Oh Cat you must be so proud.

I am going to show my 11 year old ASD as he loves games. It will be an inspiration to other kids

merry christmas

Thank you so much for sharing your lovely news, such a positive and an inspiration. My son too is very much in to computers and gaming, reviewing, making or testing games would be his dream job.

A HUGE well done to your son and a HUGE >:D<<'> for you, I just love those proud parent moments.

Clare x x x

Badders the game has to be downloaded :tearful: But the good news is that it is only 500 wii ware points which I am told add up to �3.50 in real money :thumbs: I know that DS3 is already hocked, but then that is par for the course, had to come the heavy hand earlier today because we needed to finish our HE Christmas Project and so reminded DS3 that 'our school' was not breaking up until it was finished. He got the message and we are all sorted now and school has now officially broken up :lol:

Cat

Edited by Cat