Sign in to follow this  
bluefish

Things can go well!!!!!!

Hi, I have not been on here for a while but thought I would update about new school.

I was driving myself mad that I could have made the wrong discision and should have home educated rather than try a new school...

Well, we are in week 2 and ds has setteled amazingly! He loves it, and the staff seem to be interested and dedicated, communication is fantastic and almost too good to be true! Ds has had none of the disstressing behavior at home that he was showing everyday when at old school. He was out of school over two months and his behavior was good and he was not stressed so I was really nervous that things would get bad again once he started school! It is crazy that two schools could be So different. His statement is now adheared to and he is recieving fantastic support from caring staff. I really have the welfare officer to thank as she sugessted this school and visited them to talk about ds before we applied

Thanks for all the advice and support when I was having problems at old school!

So good to hear after all your trouble with the old school! :thumbs::thumbs: Hope it continues to go well for him.

K x

:thumbs: really pleased, and that you can trust this school in implimenting his statement and now his needs will be met, such a happy, uplifting post, it will help you loads too, just to relax knowing your son is in caring hands, it must be such a reliefe.

Great news, :thumbs:

JsMumxxx

Thats so good to hear esp since my lad is changing schools soon due to the one he is in being useless.

Thats so good to hear esp since my lad is changing schools soon due to the one he is in being useless.

Good luck with the change of school! I really hope all goes smoothly. It is a worring time when you take the plunge to move as we do not know how are children will cope and I know I was scared things might be the same or worse.... But things could not be better. please let me know how you get on! My fingers and toes will be crossed for your ds and you!!!

Lin

Good luck with the change of school! I really hope all goes smoothly. It is a worrying time when you take the plunge to move as we do not know how are children will cope and I know I was scared things might be the same or worse.... But things could not be better. please let me know how you get on! My fingers and toes will be crossed for your ds and you!!!

Lin

You summed up my feelings n worries totally lol..tho my lad seems so far to be preparing well n calmly....23rd he changes will post to say how it goes. :thumbs: