Teresa

Alphabet conversation

Kicking myself really hard I realised I'd left James behind - my one chance and I'd blown it. Staring out of the window I started to sob quietly - what a.......

jaw droppingly idiotic thing to do. My leg really hurt now. Putting a cold compress on it, I picked myself up, dusted myself down, and ....

Edited by pearl

immediately fell down a coal chute. Who was it who kept leaving these things lying around?

How very annoying, I thought to myself. I now have matching bruises on the rest of my limbs and look like I've just done a shift in an open cast mine. Not the look I was aiming for. Now, I always ask myself on these occasions - what would the Queen do in this situation?

Grab a gin, put her feet up on a couple of corgis and settle down in the drawing room to watch repeats of Big Brother. At least, that's what she was doing the last time I called round.

Formulating a 'Royal' plan I quickly started looking for a golden carriage so that I could half-heartedly wave at common people.

'Ban the general public!' was the obvious solution but it'd never work in practice, firstly...

... beheading some of my more distant relatives. There's a credit crunch on & I can't afford to support them any longer. This could however prove a little difficult, because ....

George Michael came up to me & said, there are too many Queens at this wedding! One of us will have to go, it wouldn't do to outshine the groom & groom. Good point, I replied, how shall we decide?

Jabbing a finger in Elton's direction, George explained that the man in the pink cat suit could be none other than...

.... Keith Carradine! Having taken Kung Fu lessons from his brother David, he escaped in a series of graceful, cat-like moves, felled 6 security guards simply by giving them a hard stare, & was soon a small pink dot in the distance. The Queen and George were in hot pursuit, when ...

looking like they might catch up with keith in the pink cat suit, the queens crown fell off and smashed, george began to

cry, only because he never got a chance to try it on...

Michael!!! Said the Queen, sternly. Pull yourself together! This isnt the spirit that lost One One's Empire! We need wire, superglue & sticky back plastic. Do you have some in your pocket, or are you just pleased to see One?

Let me see he said delving into his pocket, err no, sorry, but I do have a card with the address of a very good...

karate school", his eyes misting over at the thought of those halcyon days of yesteryear. Oh the happy hours he'd spent kicking Lionel Blair in the...

January sales, when he had got in his way when they both spotted the last remaining pink seaquined leotard, ah well at least he could...

Edited by Enid

Nastily, ol' Queenie elbowed George in the ribs. 'Oi! Pay attention, you silly man, that dastardly chap is making off with the royal camcorder!!!'....."Give over, luv!" huffed George, "You're no more a royal than I am an........"

"organic handbag farmer". No time to be insulted though, there was a camcorder to retrieve so, drawing himself up to his full 3'2" height, George...

Punched the air, and said "that's it, i give up, let's go back to the party and get drunk queenie, me think's the camcorder is gone for good" and with that qweenie and george looped arms and started to walk back through....

quintessential english suburbanside! Suddenly, George grasped Queenie's arm in utter astonishment. 'What the deuce do you think you are doing, Mr Panayatato...Panantolo...Pananananan....George?' she squealed, regally.

'I don't believe it! I may well be on the edge of heaven! Across the road, look, is it? could it really be? It is, it's Club Tropicana!!!'

'Don't be such a blithering idiot!!!' huffed Queenie, waspishly, 'Its not a cheap 90's set, it's a.....................'

"reality TV show being filmed. Look, I can see Brian off of Big Brother! Brian! Brian! BRI-AN!"

Stone the crows! Said Brian, a veritable trio of Queenettes! Let me just finish this scene & I'll take you for a drink somewhere. Any particular preferences?

There could only be one possible outcome and as soon as Brian turned his back, the Queenettes were upon him, tiaras flying left right and centre. Truly it was a sad day for reality TV.