Teresa

Alphabet conversation

Hi all the beginning of the next sentence should start with the next letter of the alphabet you can also start

backwards once it reaches Z.

Ist sentence to start off.

A funny thing happened today...

"Heck, no!!!" quoth I, and I readied my handbag for a hefty swing at his advancing (and nauseatingly smelly) frame, when suddenly........ Edited by pookie170

I spotted him, striding towards me, tall and devastatingly good looking as ever, cutting a fine figure in his white suit, none other than...

Noticing a tidal wave of papparazzi and fangirls bearing down upon us, I grabbed his arm and we dived through the rapidly closing doors of the train, only to find...

(queer bloke - seemed to be obsessed with reading train times and doing Jimmy Durante impressions)

"Sacre bleu!" he cried "mes l�gumes de pantalon sont soumis aux attaques!". Tricky lot, the French.

Thankfully, nobody understood him and tutting in mild disapproval at this very un-English display of emotion, the passengers ignored his frantic cries.

Useless as the Frenchman would normally have been, in this case he provided to be the perfect distraction.

Victorious that our distraction techique had worked, we moved quickly towards the door as the train slowed down.

"Zut Alors!!" Said the weird french guy. "Ah am vairy glad I let zose Eenglish peeps get off first! See what a kicking zey are getting, mwuhahahaha!!!"

"Yippeekiyay[rest of phrase removed but if you've seen Die Hard you'll be able to fill in the blank]!" I screamed as I leapt into the fray...

"Up your ass!" I cried as I leapt from the bed, throwing the sheets over his head and making a break for freedom.

Sliding the last few feet as the door slammed shut, my heart was racing and the adrenaline flowing.

Remember, how can I remember when I forgot I was suppose to be going to .....

remember -- we are going backwards (Q is next)

"Up your ass!" I cried as I leapt from the bed, throwing the sheets over his head and making a break for freedom.

:lol:

Queasily, I fought off the bout of nausea and amnesia brought about by my recent blow to the head and I yoinked the door of a nearby cab open and hopped in, backless robe fluttering and rosy cheeks winking in the sunlight...then the gruff cabbie turned and growled at me, "Oi, mate, you can't......."

Edited by pookie170

...puke in my cab, hoppit before I...hang on a minute!" he cried triumphantly "I've seen you before, I know who you are, you're..