Sign in to follow this  
smiley1590

lost another four pounds

Wow well done, thats a recommended 1lb a week so your on the right track to keep that off too, fantastic, you must be working very hard.

JsMumxxx

Please share the excess you're losing; for years i've been trying to gain weight, but i'm stuck at 9 stone, leaving me a good 5 points or so below a healthy BMI. I eat all day (good and bad food, but mostly good) and never gain a dot. Can see my ribs and spine, not pleasant. Very well done for your achievement though!

Edited by Final

Please share the excess you're losing; for years i've been trying to gain weight, but i'm stuck at 9 stone, leaving me a good 5 points or so below a healthy BMI. I eat all day (good and bad food, but mostly good) and never gain a dot. Can see my ribs and spine, not pleasant. Very well done for your achievement though!

I am not trying to be rude,but this is not a very good post for someone trying to lose weight.I guess when you are "skinny" you cant see it from another persons perspective but such comments can push people over the edge,if you no what I mean.Sorry to offend you its just my opinion.

Smiley I hope you are losing weight the right way and have you been in contact with the doctor about the issues you were having?

I know congratulating people for losing weight is the normal thing to do, but this thread makes me a bit uncomfortable, I must admit, Smiley, in view of your other threads on the subject - the one below for example.

http://www.asd-forum.org.uk/forum/index.ph...c=23886&hl=

I hope you're losing the weight in a controlled way and through balanced eating rather than extreme dieting. If weight loss is becoming an obsession though, you need to seek medical help, in my opinion.

K x

I am not trying to be rude,but this is not a very good post for someone trying to lose weight.I guess when you are "skinny" you cant see it from another persons perspective but such comments can push people over the edge,if you no what I mean.Sorry to offend you its just my opinion.

Smiley I hope you are losing weight the right way and have you been in contact with the doctor about the issues you were having?

My intent was to demonstrate the other extreme; so that perspective can be neutralised in some sense. What i mean is that people who suffer from insecurity and anxiety regarding their weight are not just overweight people.

I think I understand what you are trying to say Final. I was teased all the way through school about my weight, and was regularly taken aside by concerned teachers demanding to know about my eating habits.

So if an overweight person thinks that risking their health to become skinny will solve all their problems, they are wrong.

My intent was to demonstrate the other extreme; so that perspective can be neutralised in some sense. What i mean is that people who suffer from insecurity and anxiety regarding their weight are not just overweight people.

I completely understand your point,I only made this comment because of the OP(smiley) previous posts on how she is going about losing weight.Just felt that if it were me in that situation and someone comments on how they eat all day and dont put on weight I will be thinking "what is wrong with me" and prehaps do something stupid like starving myself.

One of my good friends is just like you,in fact my third son is also the same,they can eat really fatty foods but their hips and ribs stick out.My friend hated it when she was going through puberty none of the boys liked her because she was so skinny,they called her stick insect and other horrible names.So like I say I know what you mean.I guess I am just concerned about how smiley may have percieved your post,no offense at all intended :)

i have lost another four pounds from 12 stone 11 pounds to 12 stone 7 pounds in a month

XKLX

keep the training regime going good eating hablits, plenty of sleep and good recovery will transform body. Far easier to do it now when in your twenties when body in its best years. recovery far better than at forty

Edited by jon79

i chase kids around at work in garden then go home have dinner then i go two circuits around the block jog and fast pace walk when get back home parents ask how red my face looks! lol been tidying and sorting my room today with my mum took ages some them black sacks filled that i carried down stairs was damn heavy i can tell you for nothing! lol going gym tomorrow my auntie and uncle came round monday night my auntie commented first and asked me if lost any more weight as looked like i had i told her now to jogging if don't go gym which sometimes don't have time or energy to go that far on bus into town know sounds lazy!

then friday i got my support worker from 9am to 12pm then work from 1-6pm then dinner then jogging need to get in as much jogging as possible before my mum's birthday party on saturday may even squeeze some jogging in on saturday too if have time chance

i had a yoghurt and apple this morning ... cornbeef sandwich ..... orange juice .... then fish fingers chips and peas .... and treat a choc bar and tube smarties oh half an easter egg! ( that neice offered me so couldn't be rude and refused flat! got to kind and share lol)

XKX

i chase kids around at work in garden then go home have dinner then i go two circuits around the block jog and fast pace walk when get back home parents ask how red my face looks! lol been tidying and sorting my room today with my mum took ages some them black sacks filled that i carried down stairs was damn heavy i can tell you for nothing! lol going gym tomorrow my auntie and uncle came round monday night my auntie commented first and asked me if lost any more weight as looked like i had i told her now to jogging if don't go gym which sometimes don't have time or energy to go that far on bus into town know sounds lazy!

then friday i got my support worker from 9am to 12pm then work from 1-6pm then dinner then jogging need to get in as much jogging as possible before my mum's birthday party on saturday may even squeeze some jogging in on saturday too if have time chance

i had a yoghurt and apple this morning ... cornbeef sandwich ..... orange juice .... then fish fingers chips and peas .... and treat a choc bar and tube smarties oh half an easter egg! ( that neice offered me so couldn't be rude and refused flat! got to kind and share lol)

XKX

Hi smiley keep it up, you are on the right track, i have lost a stone and half in 4mths all by cutting down on the amount i hate, which was a plate and half full as always in a mountain shape, then exercise although i run around after kids and walk all the time my body had gotten used to it so needed the extra i also do toning as well, i was 12stone and now down to 10stone 6lbs so if i can do it i know you can, i haven't felt this good for a long time and i am talking about 12yrs or maybe more, i am 39 and looking and feeling lots better. Good for you, keep going you will soon get there. Sharon x