• An Autistic Prostitute
    • Half woman / half gorilla
    • Rainman Mark 2
    • Cuthbert of Camberwick Green
    • An Antarctic dwelling monkey
    • The sock monster dwelling in my washing machine
    • None of the above - BD is a figment of his own imagination
    • None of the above - please add in correct label below

Why not start a poll - see what people think I am? Just stick to 'autie/nt' though, 'cos otherwise you could get some very offensive answers! I might even vote myself!

Please don't (or do) draw any conclusions from the above, but don't forget there's no smoke without fire and whatever people say I am that's what I'm not, to quote Fireman Sam and the Arctic Monkeys. To accumulate you have to speculate, so speculate away. Let me know the result, because I'm curious now myself.

Well he(?) asked for it :D:devil::ph34r:

Once fully dx'ed through this highly scientific poll, I shall print out your label/certificate for the competitive sum of £850 plus a month's supply of Dairy Milk :eat::lol: I have lots of letters after my name and I'm nearly almost a doc, so this is totally legit and legally binding. :D For a further small sum I can help you use it to access benefits and services.

Heyyyyy -

Not so much of the 'active' :shame:

Mumble, you forgot:

Don't Know

Don't Care

Don't Panic Mr Mainwaring

and

Don't you wish your girlfriend was hot like me

Have fun, boysenberries. :lol:

I'm a "none of the above add below" - but I'm debating on whether I should put an answer at all as it has been mentioned to me by an outside force that it might inflate someone's ego a little more than is absolutely necessary - so I'm gonna wait and see for a bit :whistle:

Edited by darkshine

But we all know he's Jo Frost in drag :lol:

Or is Jo Frost me in drag?

(Actually, I'm her brother, Jack)

NB: I've just realised this thread is called So WHAT exactly is BD?

Could you at least give me the benefit of the doubt and ask WHO is BD?? :rolleyes:

Edited by baddad

NB: I've just realised this thread is called So WHAT exactly is BD?

Could you at least give me the benefit of the doubt and ask WHO is BD?? :rolleyes:

But WHO comes with the premise that you already exist. I'm not sure that has yet been established, hence the option (a rather popular option I might add) of you being a figment of your (an?) imagination. If you're not real, then we need to ask WHAT you are, not WHO you are. I know, I know, NLASA. :P

But WHO comes with the premise that you already exist. I'm not sure that has yet been established, hence the option (a rather popular option I might add) of you being a figment of your (an?) imagination. If you're not real, then we need to ask WHAT you are, not WHO you are. I know, I know, NLASA. :P

But I am real. I just looked in the mirror and saw me... unless I just imagined the mirror... God, you've got me worried now. I'm going to wake Ben up and ask him if I'm here......

He said 'No' :o:ph34r:

Edited by baddad

He said 'No' :o:ph34r:

Award the boy with a chocolate brownie for Breakfast. :eat: Unless he's part of your figment and is also not real... :wacko:

With apologies to special talent, who actually makes a serious point

i can describe multiple personalities as dissociative. we got alters, like we arent ourselves which is an imaginative person controlling what we do l.i know this it has happened few times too me

I think Zapp Brannigan is controlling baddad

With apologies to special talent, who actually makes a serious point

There's a reason this is posted in :offtopic::shame:

I think Zapp Brannigan is controlling baddad

Well elsewhere BD did discuss the wires that are controlling his mouth,so perhaps he's a puppet? :unsure:

Well it true, im like that

Special Talent, I think you have completely missed the point of this thread. It is a joke, nothing more, nothing less, hence being in off-topic. It is based on Baddad's responses within a more serious thread:

http://www.asd-forum.org.uk/forum/Index.php?/topic/26953-emotional-retard/

If you want to discuss multiple personalities perhaps you should start a discussion elsewhere where more people are likely to see it and take it seriously? :unsure: Otherwise you'll risk feeling that your concerns are being trivialised when that's just the 'jokey' nature of a thread such as this.

Now, anyone else think that BD would benefit from a hot cycle in the washing machine - clean his mouth out with a little soap and shrink him down to size. :D:devil:

Now, anyone else think that BD would benefit from a hot cycle in the washing machine - clean his mouth out with a little soap and shrink him down to size. :D:devil:

It depends how big he is in the first place or you might shrink him so small he might get trod on by people - it'd be pretty rubbish to be that small! Plus he'd have to be fairly small to fit in there in the first place :D

Also in the interests of health and safety the wash should be quite cold cuz you don't want to burn him and you really should provide him with some kind of breathing thing cuz my washer takes 2 hours and 22 minutes to do a hot wash so he'd have to hold his breath for a flipping long time! And all that spinning, he might forget what the lesson is :sick:

ooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhh....

Spending this morning looking at attraction tickets for our holingday in a few weeks and getting a bit asscited about Aquatica and wet'n'wild n stuff, which look rather like the insides of washing machines! :dance::clap:

Ben's pretending to be all cool about it and tells me off for frightening the cat when the Universal studio's ad comes on telly and I start whoopin' and a hollerin' but I see the big, cheezy grin that sneaks over his face when he thinks I'm not looking and know he's starting to feel it too! :thumbs:

I'm not sure about Gatorland - I think I might be tempted to go all 'Amos Moses' on Ben's ass and tie a rope round his waist and use him as 'gator bait, 'cos just like Amos he sure can eat up his own weight in groceries...

Anyhoo, can I just say I'm a bit disappointed about the rather judgemental and hurtful comments being made - i.e. that my mouth should be washed out with soap and that there is some sort of 'lesson' needeing to be learnt. Puppets have feelings too, you know, and while I've forgiven mum for putting me in the washing machine I think, generally, it's a bit OTT as a form of discipline, especially as we only had a little old twin-tub. That mangle really hurt :tearful:

This one's for Ben:

And this one could just be the answer you're looking for in this thread... :whistle::whistle::whistle:

:lol::lol: (play loud from about 2:30)

Edited by baddad

Anyhoo, can I just say I'm a bit disappointed about the rather judgemental and hurtful comments being made - i.e. that my mouth should be washed out with soap and that there is some sort of 'lesson' needeing to be learnt. Puppets have feelings too, you know, and while I've forgiven mum for putting me in the washing machine I think, generally, it's a bit OTT as a form of discipline, especially as we only had a little old twin-tub. That mangle really hurt :tearful:

Most terribly sorry for any offence and upset caused. Please accept my most humbelestest apologies. It would be perfectly acceptable for you to take out this distress on those nearest to you now - in your home where you feel safe of course - and I shall include that in my diagnostic report. However, I do have to make you aware that having brought up your mangle experience I am required to conduct further investigations which will incur an additional charge. Reverse mangle treatment can also be a painful experience for some but it is the only proven cure in undoing the damage done.

You know what thought did... :lol:

I really do think I was nice - I truly do - in fact I know I was nice cuz I had loads to say but thought its probably best I don't :whistle:

Most terribly sorry for any offence and upset caused. Please accept my most humbelestest apologies. It would be perfectly acceptable for you to take out this distress on those nearest to you now - in your home where you feel safe of course - and I shall include that in my diagnostic report. However, I do have to make you aware that having brought up your mangle experience I am required to conduct further investigations which will incur an additional charge. Reverse mangle treatment can also be a painful experience for some but it is the only proven cure in undoing the damage done.

It sounds like your gonna have a BIG report mumble! It'll be worth all the cost ;)

Blimey! I'm glad I didn't mention the broom, the cupboard under the stairs and the waterboarding... I'd need a second mortgage on Chateau Stimpson.

Having said that, I don't think it's really affected me. Okay, I shudder if I see a steamroller front end on, sleep with a nighlight and never do any housework but that's probably just coincidence, Shirley? Oh, and I have an unnatural fear of washboards, but that's not such a problem now I've stopped going to the Folk & Skiffle evening at the Duck and Dog.

Oh: another SAHB related possible for the answer to the main question:

but definitely NOT:

:D

How were i supposed to know it were a joke, thought it were serious thread. now im upset feel im in trouble

What on earth would make you think it's serious??? :rolleyes: There's clearly nothing serious within this thread at all. I don't do serious, it's far too boring. :lol: :lol: Please don't stop a little light-hearted banter by (purposely?) taking offence and wildly mis-interpreting the stance of the thread. Been there, done that, you know how it'll end. :shame:

So you're off to Orlando then BD? I got back last night, my big bruv lives 50 miles or so outside the city. It's the third time me and the girlie have been to see him, she went to Universals Harry Potter Land this year with her friend - both 16 so i didn't have to go with them :thumbs:

If you want any suggestions do ask, although we don't really spend a lot of time in Orlando. If you're going to hire a car and want some interesting places to go i might have some ideas though. Hopefully you'll both come back without sunburn :oops:

It was rather spooky that you're also posting Alex Harvey vids. Me and the OH spent a very merry evening just before i went on hols watching all those on yootoob. My eldest sis is 10 years older than me, and i used to sneak into her room when she worked nights at the theatre, i must have been around 10, and put her headphones on and listen to SAHB, Led Zep, Deep Purple etc full blast I loved SAHB, didn't have much in common with my peer group in them days.....

As to the poll - seeing as you are copying my musical tastes and holiday destination, are you actually me in a parallel universe? :ph34r:

So you're off to Orlando then BD? I got back last night, my big bruv lives 50 miles or so outside the city. It's the third time me and the girlie have been to see him, she went to Universals Harry Potter Land this year with her friend - both 16 so i didn't have to go with them :thumbs:

If you want any suggestions do ask, although we don't really spend a lot of time in Orlando. If you're going to hire a car and want some interesting places to go i might have some ideas though. Hopefully you'll both come back without sunburn :oops:

It was rather spooky that you're also posting Alex Harvey vids. Me and the OH spent a very merry evening just before i went on hols watching all those on yootoob. My eldest sis is 10 years older than me, and i used to sneak into her room when she worked nights at the theatre, i must have been around 10, and put her headphones on and listen to SAHB, Led Zep, Deep Purple etc full blast I loved SAHB, didn't have much in common with my peer group in them days.....

As to the poll - seeing as you are copying my musical tastes and holiday destination, are you actually me in a parallel universe? :ph34r:

Hi dee (hi) -

Yep, sharing a 'villa' in Kisimeee with my Big sis and my 22 year old (autistic) nephew. We'll probably all hate each other by the time the fortnight's up! :lol:

I've been before when I was married, My sis & nephew have been several times with her wider family, but this is Ben's first time. Struggling terribly to pay for it (lots of changes/unexpected bills since we booked!) so will prob be his first and last time but worth living on bread and water for a few months, I think...

Car hire's all sorted as part of the package, and we'll be buying some park tickets before we go as we heard that's usually more cost effective (but if that's wrong let me know!)...

Dunno about your 'parallel universe' theory but I've always been a big fan of SAHB - especially 'NEXT' - and while it's been a few years since I've given 'em a spin put in a few hours with the Zep and the Purple too, and my head wedged between the speakers of my Sharp SG315E 'music centre' because the 15w per channel weren't loud enough to do them justice! My listening preferences have changed quite a bit over the years, and every day seems to bring a new lost frequency (did you know when you hear a buzzing in your ears it's a specific frequency receptor 'dying' and you'll never hear it again?) as a punishment for all that wedged between the speakers stuff but The Faith Healer and 'Last of the teenage idols' can still make the hairs on the back of my neck rise! :lol:

Oh - I don't know how YOUR musical tastes have evolved over the years, but about a decade and a half ago I asked the guy behind the counter in my local record shop to order me 'Auntie Aubrey's Excursions Beyond The Call of Duty' by the Orb, and happened to mention that the 'Drone' on tracks six and seven was lifted from SAHB's 'Faith Healer'... he fell to his knees and did this! :notworthy::notworthy:

incidentally, you can now buy that wonderful double CD for 4.99 new and inc delivery from Amazon... I paid CONSIDERABLY MORE for mine!

can't find the 'Drone/Ambient state' track, but this classic's from the same album!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BL4x3gpqMvM

probably a woman with no empathy whatsover :wacko:

Now that's not nice... :shame: I could have said something here, but i'll bite my tongue/sit on my hands ;)

Ah well if you and sis have been before you may well know what you want to do already. I don't know a lot about the park tickets because we've never done a lot of that. Went to Universal the first time we went though (and did Disney the second time when DDs friend had her birthday while we were over there, and chose what to do for the day :sick: ). The Simpsons ride at Universal is AMAZING. It's not a coaster, it's one of those virtual reality ones, but it is fantastic, definately go on it!

There's a few branches of Sweet Tomatoes in Orlando, which is a lovely place to eat out. All-you-can-eat stylee for 10-12 dollars per person, and LOTS of fresh salads, veg, soups, pasta etc. DD is a big veg eater, so we go there as often as we can afford (it's not a cheap ol' place is it, Florida?). I did not realise it was possible to get so painfully bloated on salad.... :eat:

If you like swimming i would definately recommend going to one of the springs/swimming holes. Basically natural outdoor swimming places, with facilities. Alexander Springs and Juniper Springs "spring" to mind :whistle: . I'm not a good swimmer, and don't particularly enjoy being in water, but i loved going to them. Floating around in warm water under a blue sky.... You should find them in any good guide book, or Google of course. We tend to go up in the Ocala area, north of the city.

If you don't mind the drive, the west coast around St. Petersburg/Clearwater is lovely, both the beaches and the towns. Fort de Soto beach is particularly recommended, and again i am not a beach/sun lover, but i still liked it. (Is it obvious i would never choose Florida as a holiday destination without a reason.... I'm not quite as big a killjoy as i sometimes (often) sound :lol: )

On I-Drive there are a lot of crazy golf places, we went to Pirates Cove - everyone was dubious about it (it was my idea), but by the finish the two 16 year olds were hooting with laughter and wanted to go round again. I like tricking teens into being kids again for a while ;)

Ignore the time on this post btw, it's the jetlag, i'd NEVER be online at this hour otherwise! I'm gonna wake the dog up and go for a walk in a bit.

My musical tastes have evolved all over the place, although i rarely go off stuff i liked previously, just add stuff. Last gig we went to was Warpaint, and OH and I will be making our annual pilgrimage to the Blyth Power Ashes (a particular passion of his - as long as Anal Beard are playing i'll be happy :dance: ), not much common ground there!. I have a big love of weird electronica stuff too (early Aphex, Autechre, Boards of Canada - lots of drones and beeps, me and OH used to collect it avidly when we were first together, and trying to outdo each other in weirdness i think!), and my trips to record shops often involve politely listening while the guy plays me "something weird", to which my usual reply is "sorry, not quite weird enough". I swear i see them swoon! Last CD bought was Neil Young, replacing the Rust Never Sleeps that i wore out in the car.

If i think of anymore Floridian delights suitable for the English curmudgeon (me, obviously, not you :whistle: ) i'll come back (and write another wildly overlong post i 'spect)

If i think of anymore Floridian delights suitable for the English curmudgeon (me, obviously, not you :whistle: ) i'll come back (and write another wildly overlong post i 'spect)

I'd appreciate it...

As this is Ben's first and only (at least as the forseeable future goes) it's gotta be Dysney and Universal, but we would like to do less obvious stuff too. The waterholes sound fun - a nice, low key alternative to Wet'n'Wild, but we boys would like some rapids too - do they have that kind of thing?

I've only been once and that was almost twenty years ago (god - how did that happen?!), so I'm hardly up to speed. We did cocoa (i think) beach and it WAS lovely, but i forgot to put sunblock on my feet. Remembered everywhere else, but forgot feet. Ouchie, ouchie ouchie!

i will be writing down all the places/names you said and tracking them down. Sweet tomatoes sounds good - esp with some surf and turf...

Oh - remembered with that 'Auntie Aubrey's CD it was my own remix version that had the SAHB drone on track 7 and i'd been looking in the wrong place! It's actually on this Zodiac Mindwarp track which is the last track on side 2... couldn't find the Orb 'bucket and bong' mix, but this one's pretty cool :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8K81Sz6mqko