Sign in to follow this  
oracle

Weekend Away

Hi Carole,

Congratulations to Matthew on his great achievement :dance: I know how much of a big step it is.

I understand how you will have to keep yourself busy >:D<<'> I still do it every time Alex goes out of the house. It's amazing how much housework I get done now he is going out more often :devil: even ironing in the evening :wacko:

Still, I suppose housework beats turning to drink :devil:

Annie

XX

Hi Carole,

I know how you feel. Your heart stops every time the phone rings and you answer it with a sinking feeling and the sheer relief when its only a double glazing salesman!!

Matthew will have a brilliant time and wont give you a second thought

Im going to relive my youth this afternoon and watch Live 8. Its also my wedding anniversary (28 years, I was obviously a child bride)

Put your feet up Carole, pour yourself a glass of something nice...thats an order!!

Love Loraine

Good for you and Matthew Carole. I felt exactly the same when my son went away for weekend with school recently. They are going away with school again next year for a week! :o Don't know how I'll cope with that one never mind son. But your absolutely right it is hard to let go but you do have to let them try. I know it's almost imposssible but hope you can enjoy the 'space' whilst he's away.Have heard Forbidden corner is great for kids keep meaning to take mine - I'm sure he'll love it B) . Take care - witsend.

Guest flutter

good news Carole

i bet u house is tidy,

BUT put the marigolds down and have some U time

>:D<<'>

Cx

Matthew will have a brilliant time and wont give you a second thought

She's right.

The Forbidden Corner is surreally wonderful, and as long as he can handle the other boys squeels of wonder, he should have an amazing day.

Just hope the night's OK :pray:

(and if you're reading this on saturday night - go away! Enjoy your night off! :party: )

B) Well done on the weekend away I bet the house is tidy :lol: .............now the serious stuff :wub: ...irish girlfriend ?...... he is having a busy time lately isn,t he. :thumbs: .

Com has 2 'girlfriends' both kids he met preschool.

both know exactly how to manage him and just accept him as he is.

M is very bright and has a really sarcastic tongue on her, you'd think Com would hate it but he seems to understand it from her.

When they were in the same class for a couple of years she managed him there too just because she liked doing it (he had an LSA but M was better). Her place is one of the few places I am happy to leave him.

now they are all at different high schools but both girls regularly invite him round or nip over on the bus :wub:

Zemanski