Sign in to follow this  
invent 10 things b4 breakfast

GOT DLA !!!

After being turned down for DLA for our Aspergers son because the school said he could do stuff he couldn't, I asked for it to be reconsidered rather than appeal. I asked for them to contact his consultant, because they'd made their decision without any professional advice!

This weekend we got it! A letter came through the door with all the DWP postmarks on and I thought, uh oh :( but when I opened it I was shocked to see that we'd got middle rate for care and lower rate for mobility! What a result!

Just wanted to give all those out there still struggling with their forms and rejections a bit of hope :)

That's great. I asked for mine to be reconsidered too. They spoke to my doctor who hasn't seen Alannah for years and I have told them to speak to the school instead. Wish me luck!!

hi i10tb4b well done to you good to hear when people get it i will persevere (hope i spelled it right) when i next apply once again WELL DONE YOU :dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance: KEEP SMILIN LUV KARIN XX