Sign in to follow this  
LKU

Take a break magazine

OMG!!! has anyone read take a break this week? There is a story in there that is so sad. If the names were changed it could have been about me, well at least till it got to the bit about the AT RISK REGISTER and obviously not the end bit.

These so called professionals should be hung, drawn and quartered, it's outrageous what they put us through. God, If I take the next step in my fight for my childrens rights (taking my other son out of school) I could be labelled a child abuser.My story so far has been identical to the one in tab. ok, rant over. :angry:

yeah i saw that story,if you look back on here the story is on here as well,i cant do links,nellie can!its all so sad isent it

I haven't read the story but I will pick up a copy tomorrow to read it.

I was thinking of sending my story in to them. I had my son removed from me when he was 2yrs old b/c SS thought I was a risk to him and that a stupid psychiatrist misdiagnosed me and said i said something i did not. I lost him for 6weeks over xmas. I finally won him back though finally after a case conference and they have thankfully left me alone since. I want nothing to do with them anymore and when their name is mentioned to me, even the child disability section, I freeze!

All b/c I wanted my son referred to a peadiatrician b/c of my concerns but NO ONE would listen! :(

I'll read that story and maybe send my own in. Who knows!!

It's Debbie Story's story in last weeks Take a Break. Many of you will remember Debbie's Story from my posts here. She was a member of Autism-in-Mind and we have certainly not forgotten Debbie. We are still working hard to bring the issues surrounding Debbie's death to the forfront of the Political Agenda, We want 'trained' professionals dealing with all families who live with ASD. Again something that I am forever going on about in posts I make here.

Carole