Sign in to follow this  
jomarie

Some good news for a change!!

I'm really pleased to say I'm pregnant again!! & luckily M is thrilled, he came with us for the first scan yesterday & was delighted to see his new brother or sister on the screen. He keeps hugging me & kissing my belly :wub:

He's also been chatting to his lil sister, getting her all excited too!! :lol:

.png

hi jomarie WHAT LOVELY NEWS A NEW BABY IN THIS WORLD IS SO WONDERFUL I THINK FOR EVERY ONE THAT IS BORN IT BRINGS HOPE TO THE WORLD ONCE AGAIN WELL DONE YOU HOPE YOU HAVE A HAPPY AND HEALTHY PREGNANCY KEEP SMILIN LUV KARIN XX :groupwave::groupwave::groupwave::groupwave:

My eldest has always loved babies, and he was very good with the Twins when they were little. He loved coming to see the scans.

When I was about 7 months pregnant, we chose a small teddy for each of the babies, and he looked after them (on the shelf in his bedroom). When he came to the hospital he brought the teddies, and they had a little present for him too!

Karen

thanks all, I hope I'll get some rest but I'm not getting my hopes up just yet, we've had two meltdowns this week already, after the one yesterday I got a letter from him stating how much he hates me & how hes going to find an orphanage to live in til i can be a better mam :rolleyes: Its lucky I don't take these things personally.. he was full of apologies 30 minutes later. Then another one this morning when trying to get him ready so we can go to the shops, 20 minutes of yelling & screaming, moaned all the way to the shops then proceeded to be the most helpful child ever for the rest of the trip... sigh..... never a dull moment.. :wub: