Sign in to follow this  
Minxygal

Meet?

Yes it would be nice.. B):thumbs::dance:

I know I may meet up with Anneuk when she as time as in the middle of moving her business at the moment. I know Tylers-mum (julie) lives not too far from me and I keep in contact sometimes with Kirstie whom probably as had the baby now ...... :unsure: she was due roughly this mth.

Take care

Amanda.

Minxy. I would be very interested in that. I'm fairly new here but I'd so like to meet up with other parents in similar situations. This is a fantastic forum for parents in our position and could only be better if there was a few faces to the names.... so to speak.

Just let me know when and where!! :D

Lauren

Amanda - It would be great to meet up. B) Let me know when and when and we'll be there! ;)

As for a general meet-up where we could all possibly meet up for an outing someplace, then that would be super too, bare in mind though that I rely on public transport! :( LOL

If we were to meet up then of course we would need to be wherever was most suitable for the kids really. I was thinking about this and I thought perhaps Conkers might be a good venue. I'ts cheap to get in, has lots of space and an assault course for the more able, more boistrous kids. Let me know if anyone has any better ideas.

I've posted a link to Conkers here.

Conkers

yes but i dont think mnay ppl live near me. west midlands. B)

I would be up for meeting other parents..I live North Cambs...Lincs...and Norfolk border...

Not sure if anyone lives in my area?

I live in Sussex, but I am going to The Enchanted Forest and Groombridge Place Gardens, which is in Kent near Tunbridge Wells next week, and is only an hours drive from me. Its not very expensive, and its a good day out, I take a picnic, but I was waiting for a sunny day so I havent made any firm arrangements.

The website is

www.groombridge.co.uk

if anyone lives nearby, or in that area, Ive got space for 2 in my car if anyone needs a lift. Or if someone in the worthing/Brighton area wants to come.

B) Meet sounds good, Conkers is accessable for me, midlands, cheshire, Staffordshire,anywhere birmingham, Nottingham, Liecester, Liverpool, Chester, Preston, there all about 1hr away from me.P.S.....DO W :blink: E HAVE TO BRING THE KIDS??????

i would love to, but i dont have a car, so it would be difficult to travel too far. :(

i would love to meet up with people,i live in gravesend,kent and can easily travel to london,i dont mind whether we bring kids or not,today i would bring him but tommorrow might be different!!

Meetings sound a great idea in general, but i would take this opportunity to advise caution about meeting internet contacts in remote situations...

Now, with that out of the way, you can catch up with me in the Rubber Room or Suspension Suite of the Kinky Koala Klub on any Thursday night happy hour...

I'll be the one in studded leather leiderhosen, custard filled wellies and full face 'gimp' mask... Oh, and I'll have a rolled up copy of 'Swedish Spanking Party' under my arm :lol::lol:;)

L&P

BD :D