Sign in to follow this  
Sallya

Signs of stress??!!

I was sitting in the car, just before picking D up from skool this afternoon, when I thought "the director of Education will've got my letter by now" and I had to jump out quick, because I got this awful feeling, and I was :sick::sick::sick: all over the grass in front of all the other mums. Felt so embarrassed. Does the thought of the LEA do this to anyone else?? Or am I losing it??

Hi Sally,

I was never actually :sick: but earlier this year when things really came to a head, I was put on anti-depressants for a while, it was only about a months worth, just enough to get me over the 'big meeting'. I wasn't sleeping, could feel my heart racing all the time, and generally felt yuk.

So yep, the LEA did that to me.........or should I say made me feel like that :tearful:

It does get better though ;)

Annie

>:D<<'> >:D<<'>

Don't worry -

they probably thought it was something completely innocent like alcoholic poisoning! Tsk, tsk... I can almost hear it, can't you?

On a more positive note, lets hope he/she has got your letter, and is feeling a bit off colour him/herself at the realisation you mean BUSINESS...

L&P

BD :D

Poor you >:D<<'>

I can identify with that feeling. I have had so many horrible traumatic letters from our LEA that my stomach gives a lurch every time I see their logo - even if it's just on a sign or on a van driving past. :wacko:

The logo is a particular kind of animal on a green background. I would love someone to design me an avatar featuring said animal with an arrow through its neck. :devil: (suitably disguised, of course!)

K

The logo on my LEA's letters is.........Drop litter and get fined �50............I take it they've discovered what people do with their letters then :lol::lol: well, their letters do usually contain rubbish.

Annie

;)

Sallya - I go down into the bowels of despondency (although not Zemanskis bowels TG) and I become very very sick and tearful.

I find it absurd that non entities can make us feel that way. If we met them in another life they would have no effect on us whatsover. They are scarcely human :devil: - in my opinion.

I think that support on this forum and building up a network of support in your area will help. The sickness normally comes along because we are frightened and at the precise moment that the envolope arrives, we normally don't have anyone we can talk to.

I think even if these letters contain good news, they still elicit feelings of wanting to vomit and the horrible lower tummy watery bowel feeling.

Anyway, what you did to the grass was bio degradable - therefore no harm done :rolleyes:

Best wishes

Helen

:ph34r: Stress...whats that????? :lol: .....I,m on Annies team .......four years of struggling with 3 kids and school problems I saw the DR.and feel tons better. :ph34r: I was becoming too panicky to go out to the shops or see friends so something had to be done my mum told me :shame: .As for letters from the LEA :lol: I spent a year waiting for them to appear,kept referring to the COP.....should be here now that letter....it says here in the COP......"sorry said the LEA we don,t process in the hols :wallbash: ......keep waiting for a letter.....and waiting......and waiting....no wonder I,m a basket case.Think my LEA wait to the last day then post out 2nd class on the last post service of the day to ensure post reaches at the very last moment it can do :blink::blink: ....rant over back to the cupboard :ph34r: .

I would love someone to design me an avatar featuring said animal with an arrow through its neck. :devil: (suitably disguised, of course!)

K

Ask and it shall be done...

PM me with the name of you LEA and I'll see what I can do :devil:

nemo

Cheers guys, Baddad, you're like Job's comforter! :ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r: this was me,this morning, sneaking past the school gate..hoping no-one would see me..headmaster was seeing the kids in.. spotted my little fella.. and asked me if I was ok..oh no! he saw me too! :ph34r::ph34r::ph34r: budge over Suze, can I join you in the cupboard?

S

xxx

I have had so many horrible traumatic letters from our LEA that my stomach gives a lurch every time I see their logo - even if it's just on a sign or on a van driving past. :wacko:

The logo is a particular kind of animal on a green background. I would love someone to design me an avatar featuring said animal with an arrow through its neck.  :devil: (suitably disguised, of course!)

K

Revenge for all those stomach churning moments! :ph34r::devil::devil: Now I need a life size version to throw darts at.

Thankyou littlenemo! :notworthy::notworthy::clap:

(I'd just like to reassure everyone that no animal was harmed in the making of this avatar. Neither was any LEA official. Unfortunately.)

K

Oh you poor thing, stress will do that to you :wub: