Sign in to follow this  
Kathryn

The movie of your life

Following on from the dramatic adaptation of Jacqui Jackson's life I'm wondering if the Beeb would be interested in making a film about my life too. As I have a husband and not very many children and not an amorous caretaker in sight, I'm wondering what would give it that bit of extra entertainment value.

I though Emma Thompson could play me - she would bring just the right amount of depth and comedy to the role, and she's good box office material too. And my husband could be played by - this is fiction after all - Alan Rickman. ;)

Watch out for the "Terrific Two", coming to a screen near you. :D

I'd love to say julia roberts... I wish!

I'd have to go for helena bonem-carter (or what ever).... english looks and nutty as a fruit cake. Hubby would be a young charles danse... or bradd pitt (just cos I'd like to gt close to bradd you realise... no resemblence!)

Son would be a young robbie williams (looks and humour/craziness) and daughter would be a much younger joan collins (DRAMA!!)

:lol: ...................People used to say I looked like Joely Richardson when my hair was long............now they say I look like Zoe Wannamaker :lol: ............maybe Kate Winslett would do the honours :wub: .................and of course Sean Bean would be hubby :thumbs: ............we,d be the famous 5. B)

lol i think Kathy Burke would play me, shes just about rough enough lmao.

Denzil washington cd play my partner, or george clooney with a lot of makeup lol.

Well, as there's seven of us and the Magnificent 7 has already been taken we could be The Seven Swans - to the outside world we look like we glide along, when underneath (as the neighbours will agree) were paddling along like hell!

Jack Black could play my husband cos he looks a bit like him and he's cute ........ who would play me?...........I'd play myself of course :lol: My mother's always believed I was a drama queen.

Guest hallyscomet

Oh Rene Zellweger could play me these days age her about 10 years :lol::lol::lol: and my partner sings like Arnold Schwarzenegger but Tim the toolman would be the closest pretty handy too, done some classic handy work too :lol::lol:

LOL

Hailey :thumbs:

Woody Allen for sure, I bought another of his films today from FOPP for �5. I love the guy. He would have to direct my life story and act in it in his inimitable way. The soundtrack would be great for sure :dance:

Vickki pollard could play me mabe :lol: and andy pipkin my hubby :lol:

Laine

Ps well its christmas and besides my life is one big panto :lol:

Julie Walters could play me (also a Brummie Lass), and Darren Gough (strictly come dancing) my hubbie, simply cus DG gorgeous.

This is a cool topic

Jo

I'm told that I can give off a Kathy Bates vibe sometimes.

Well now...

Me: Liv Tyler, Sandra Bullock, Kate Bush (20 years ago ;) ), any of the Corrs (including Jim! :lol::lol: ) or Chrissie McVie if I had to sing.

Jester :jester: : Sean Bean, Viggo Mortensen (in his Aragorn incarnation) or any of the actors who played the Rohirrim in the films! :lol:

Phew, time to lie down in a darkened room!

Bid :)