Sign in to follow this  
adamsmum

Will it ever end

I know i should be happy it's xmass but im sorry i can't. Adams been rushed to docters with burst ear drum other two fighting and climing walls with exitment. And to top it off the baby is crying wenever i put him down. its the same every year. sorry to moan. Ther driving me mad the old man wonts to go out and get drunk. its all right for him ive not been for a night out in 4 years when will it end. Please tell me im not the only one :crying::crying:

Good idea kids now in bed with video so now time to open bottle cheers :lol::lol:

Guest flutter

>:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'>

hope life is better, tomrow

but saying that all our liives will be better in 2 days

C xxx

adamsmum have lots of these >:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'>

Us stay at home mums (am assuming you are one! :huh: ) don't get the xmas work parties like everyone else.

Know how you feel - I too haven't had a night out for some time.

Hope things get better for you soon.

mum22boys

I was invited to a 'stay at home mam's' night out last weekend, idea came about because we don't get to do staff parties, unfortunately my DP being a taxi driver mean't I couldn't goto that either.

Oh yes, I know how you feel, I wish Christmas didn't exist, it is driving my AS son mad from tension and stress and he is driving us all absolutely up the wall. As for going out, forget it, I haven't had a night to myself for years. It is amazing really, I am surrounded by my three sons whom I love to bits, and yet this is a very lonely time for me, and one that we could all do without.

Hi :wub:>:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'>

I hope things get better for you and your son, >:D<<'> mine had a terrible time as he could not adjust to what was going on at school before the holidays, last time I went out (2 days ago) I felt that people were so stressed out and becoming quite irrational how then our little ASD AS one can ever hope to cope.

I did my food shopping on line to escape from the crowd, and hopefully won't need to go shopping for a good week.

My daughter went out on yesterday and came back over excited and so tired, as for me staying home is the only option, my partner just started a week holiday and has no intention to step out for the next 3/4 days.

Not much fun really but this is how we manage to cope.

Take care. >:D<<'>

Malika.

Adamsmum,

How old is your baby?

Who said you have to be happy at Christmas? My son came up to my room this morning and asked what time I was getting up, I told him Half past boxing day. I think Christmas is a time when we feel life is supossed to be wonderful but it aint, we go through more stress than most as parents of AS kids but ask any parent of any child and you will get the same answer, "it's hell" we expect too much and there is always an anti climax when it ends, usually in tears.

Don't try too hard to please everyone, you are not santa, have time for yourself to recharge, even if it means locking the door of the loo for 10 mins, just to get away and relax. Above all tell yourself it's your Christmas too.

Best wishes Viper. >:D<<'>

cain is 11 months on the 27th dec. wot you said is right. I wish i was santa thou he gets to sleep and dosent get driven mad by kids :lol::lol: No i love it realy probably wont say that later but then i will open another bottel and play my roll of miss claus. just think soon it will be over the kids will go back to school and the routine will be back on track

>:D<<'> >:D<<'> I hope things calm down for you soon , i know how you feel. My baby is doing exactly the same right now im exhausted. Every time he wakes up through the night and i put him back down he starts crying again it's driving me nuts to be honest because in between this Lewis is up an about bouncing off the walls!! (my baba is only 4 months)

and what exactly is a night out.............???? :huh:

No exactly how you feel, all comes at once doesn't it.

Well my boy won't go in his cot will sream all night if i try. Adams over the worst with his ear but eat to meny sweets. and the other two are climbing the walls :wallbash: Who said let ther be peace on earth we dont get none :lol: oh well better sort out the brood before thay totaly trash the house

aww sorry to hear that, have u no other family who will help. some men are worse than useless it has to be said. (((((huggs)))))))))

My family are all in London and Essex. I don't speak with most of them my mum can't cope with kids i think she likes to pretend that nothings up with them as last time i spoke to my sister she didn't even know about Adam let alone the other two. My old mans not to bad with them really as long as he's got beer and he's not on his own. To be honest if i did have a baby sitter i don't know wot i'd do.