Sign in to follow this  
hev

had enough of him

i swear i do not know how i havent walked out today,steve slept at mums last night and came back terrible,being very agressive,keeps trying to square up to my dh and when he doesnt react he keeps shouting yeah you havent got the guts have you,if i had a penny for everytime ive been called a b***h-or a fat s**g i would be very rich and thats just today,i dont know whats as or whats him being just horrible,i was all positive today as well,i wish i hadent spent loads on presents,whats the point,all he does is abuse me,sorry to go on but i feel like im losing my mind with him sometimes,i do take into account he has as but im only human,right rant over

((((hugs)))) oh sorry you've had such a bad day.

My dh said the same about presents today actually. I think the disruption is too much and my ds just doesn't get it.

I'm hoping that when mine goes back to school and the routine is back things will return to normal.

Hope tomorrow is a better day for you.

Keep strong.

((((hugs)))) oh sorry you've had such a bad day.

Hope tomorrow is a better day for you.

Keep strong.

me too >:D<<'>

Hev

I am sorry you are going through this.

>:D<<'> >:D<<'>

Is it possible that his poor behaviour is a reaction to going to your mothers? It may be that he has had to hold a lot off stuff in as he feels less able to act out when he is there, so all hell breaks loose when he gets home.

You will probably find that he cannot exlain at the moment why he is behaving so badly today, but as someone once said, there is always a reason, however irrational it may seem. Is there any possibility you will be able to talk to him in a day or two and ask him why he was so upset?

Simon

Hev >:D<<'> >:D<<'>

I would agree with Simon.

Easier said than done I know, but try to stay calm. If Steve gets a reaction back it's only going to add fuel to the fire. Alex used to get like that. Once he realised we wouldn't react, he used to go into his room. We would only talk to him once he'd calmed down. It's was a really hard thing for Alex to learn (and us not to react) , but once he learnt it his wobblies became few and far between.

XX

Hello everyone,

Sorry to ask but what is dh?

Steve..

I think the boy means well but he is distinctly inclined to be inattentive......

Tutor of Winston Churchill to Lord Randolph Churchill,

Winston's father

Hi Hev,

Been there done this worn the T Shirt and Terry has been in the position that your DH is in now I'm gona ask him to post a reply to you himself because mostly all of the cr*p was thrown in his direction. What I will say is that we came to the conclusion that it was more of a 'MAN' thing than anything else. That and the fact that David felt that because Terry was his Step Dad that gave him no rights to anything. It's been a longggggggggggg hard slog and we still have our moments but on the hole the relationship between David and Terry has never been better than it is now - and that is mostly because Terry eventually made a HUGE effort and continues to do so. But is has worked for us.

The other thing that we have in common is that Terry and I also have Matthew who David saw as direct competition for my attention.

Carole

Annie it seems you clearly have me confused with another steve I am not your dear husband. I am me.

Steve..

I think the boy means well but he is distinctly inclined to be inattentive......

Winston's father

not a good start to the morning,swearing etc but he just came and gave me a cuddle and said lets start again mum,i felt like crying!i know he loves me loads,i think all the festivities have upset him,back to routine now though

>:D<<'> Glad to hear things are better this morning, routines affect my son more than I realise, it seems thats why Steve is reacting in this way if going back to routine has helped.

Annie it seems you clearly have me confused with another steve I am not your dear husband. I am me.

Annie mean't dh means Dear Husband, not you Steve, I also found these abbrevations rather confusing when I started using this forum. You may also come across DD - Dear Daughter, DS - Dear Son, DP - Dear Partner.. etc

Hello everyone,

Thank you lil_me

for your explanation, for a while it bothered me that annie had got me confused with someone else so much so I had to show my partner, who said she saw the funny side of it. Now I just feel silly because i've been caught out yet again, the literal thing occasionally will catch me out (they do get stored in memory though, so it will not happen again) and this was obviously not one of them. Sorry for making such a stupid mistake annie. I've had my tantrum as a result of feeling stupid but am alright now. I was actually hoping no-one would even notice then just looked and 142 have viewed how stupid I am(which i'm not) grrrrrrrrrrrhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!.

Steve..

Winston's father

Hello Steve,

I'm so sorry I didn't reply earlier, I have been out all day.

Please don't apologise, it was my fault for not making my reply very clear. I am sorry, I replied quickly last night then signed off for the night without thinking.

You haven't made yourself look stupid at all, I have for writing a reply that doesn't make sense.

Annie

>:D<<'>

Hi Hev :). I hope that you get the support you need over this.