Sign in to follow this  
Tylers-mum

Oops! Forgot school today!

T started back at school today but I thought it was tomorrow until i had a phone call from my sister at lunch time!

T was sick lastnight so guess I would've kept him home anyway but Oops!! :oops:

I remembered school today - took small one there......inset day of course!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OOoops for me too!! But gratified to see others turning u as well as we made our way back home. Love kat

steve got school in morning and i def will not forget it as i have been marking the days off on my calendar!!

I haven't forgotten school tomorrow but i did forget work last thursday!!! We were walking around a local attraction when i got a phone call from hubby saying that my colleague had rang and was i going in to work today!!! Oh dear....I had to leave what i was doing and go in to work for the afternoon :oops:

I had honestly forgotten the days etc......oh well It comes to us all!!!!!!

mine go back on thursday and gotta say i cant wait for a bit of peace :whistle: dreading having to be up so early again though,especially with the sleepless nights,an extra hour makes a world of difference

T started back at school today but I thought it was tomorrow until i had a phone call from my sister at lunch time!

T was sick lastnight so guess I would've kept him home anyway but Oops!! :oops:

I doubt if T minded. :lol::lol: I can remember doing anything to get a day off, shame my mum

never got the dates wrong. :whistle:

Brook

Edited by Brook

LOL at some of yur replies! :lol:

T thrives in school, he loves to go and prob b/c of the routine, I dunno! LOL

Needless to say, he DEFINATELY went today. I told him yesterday that I had forgotten to take him in b/c he'd only find out in school today and kick off but boy, did I wish I could take that back!! He was hell yesterday! :angry: Shoulda left it for the teachers to handle today! :rolleyes:

This morning he was very tearfu, not listening etc etc, I was sooo glad when I walked away from that school daoor! Well, I would have been had his class teacher not ticked me off bigtime by a smart alleck remark! :angry:

Edited by Tylers-mum

Our children aren't back until the 9th, I am sure the holidays get longer every year, they had just over 7 weeks off in the Summer. Roll on the 9th.

lol wish i had forgotten too >:D<<'>

lol that cheered me up.

hate him going back to school because it means more disruption of routine and unsettling....ugh let the bad times commence :(