Sign in to follow this  
Kerre

Favourite ice-cream flavour?

vanilla

I only like particular brands of certain flavours-Ben and Jerrys',the cookie dough one or phish food.

I only like particular brands of certain flavours-Ben and Jerrys',the cookie dough one or phish food.

Good taste. Also the Dublin one with the Irish cream and Half Baked, oh I spent ?10 on Ben and Jerry;s tonight :unsure::lol:

Anything with fudgy or caramel bits in it. :)

By the way, don't laugh, but have you ever tried icecream and muesli mixed together? Even if you can't stand muesli it's a heavenly combination - just stir together till the icecream melts. Trust me, it's good. :thumbs:

Guinness!!!

If you want to be posh AND alcoholic, Homemade Marshmallow and Rose wine is very nice...

I can't actually look at Ice Cream sideways without putting weight on these days, so tend to forget the 'Ice' and the 'Cream' and just concentrate on the Guinness!! I know, I know, but I've given up fags/Pubs/Clubs/Women/Coffee and just about every foodstuff that's WORTH eating. I AM NOT giving up Guinness (or any other variant of alcoholic beverage) until gout sets in...

Ohhhhhhh!!!! Don't know what that twinge in my leg is, but guess I'd better go see the quack ;)

L&P

BD :D

Anything with fudgy or caramel bits in it. :)

By the way, don't laugh, but have you ever tried icecream and muesli mixed together? Even if you can't stand muesli it's a heavenly combination - just stir together till the icecream melts. Trust me, it's good. :thumbs:

That sounds totally discusting!

I am a very very very fussy eater, like to stick to what i know and like, the same things every day!

Actually, Ive just had another Ice Cream thought:

Favourite all time lolly??

Mine has absolutlely GOT TO BE a "LORD TOFFINGHAM" - does anyone else remember Lord Toffinghams? They're from the same era as Count Dracula's Deadly Secret (Black, coca-cola flavoured Ice which had a dark red 'jelly' centre) and the (still going I think) Funny Foot and Fab...

the LT was a delicious toffee flavoured 'milk' lolly with a CHEWY fudge centre..........

Oh God - i think I'm going to have to go and have a lie down - got an Ice Cream Headache just thinking about it!

L&P

BD :lol:

"LORD TOFFINGHAM" ? ?

Never heard of it

I dont believe what you lot have just made me do. :rolleyes: After reading this thread I started to fancy

some ice cream, and as luck would have it the kids have a nice slab of walls sitting in the freezer,

obviously I heard it calling my name and saying 'eat me'. :whistle:

I am now sitting here at ten to one in the morning eating ice cream with two wafers. :lol::lol:

I'll be in big trouble if hubby finds any dollops on the keyboard. :whistle:;)

Brook

ha ha Brook as long as ur enjoying it!

I don't like wafers

I dont believe what you lot have just made me do. :rolleyes: After reading this thread I started to fancy

some ice cream, and as luck would have it the kids have a nice slab of walls sitting in the freezer,

obviously I heard it calling my name and saying 'eat me'. :whistle:

I am now sitting here at ten to one in the morning eating ice cream with two wafers. :lol::lol:

I'll be in big trouble if hubby finds any dollops on the keyboard. :whistle:;)

Brook

Keep eating the Ice cream he'll find a big Dollop AT the keyboard ;):lol:

L&P

BD

Keep eating the Ice cream he'll find a big Dollop AT the keyboard ;):lol:

L&P

BD

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I can afford to put on a few pounds yet, or did I mean stones!! Yum Yum!!

Brook

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I can afford to put on a few pounds yet, or did I mean stones!! Yum Yum!!

Brook

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH i HATE PEOPLE LIKE YOU!! 'spect you can eat 'whatever you want'...

Frazzinrazzinrickrastardly..... :angry: (and then, slipping straight into 'foghorn leghorn' mode: "Keep away from me, Brook - you're botherin' me!".

Seriously hen, if you can get away with it, eat some for me too...

L&P

BD ;)

I can't get away with it, but gave up on that a longggg time ago :) Only had a small dollop of phish food last night and was nearly crying, darn tooth ache :(

kerre

i dont really like ice cream because i dont like the feeling of the coldness on my teeth.... but i would eat it and chocolate is my favorite

dodobird

As to ice lollies, as a child it was either cherry brandy or Fab.

I love lemon sorbet ice cream!!!!! i didn't know you could still get magic sauce stuff for ice cream its a bit like creamolla foam i thought they had both kind of disappeared!

My fave ice lolly was a lemonade sparkle, cheap and cheerful, or a vimto jubilee!! :D