Sign in to follow this  
fiorelli

News on my Father-In-Law...

I have told you all that he has Lung Cancer.

He had to go for a bone scan 2 weeks ago as he was getting pains in his shoulder, and the docs couldn't work out why...It turns out he has Cancer in his shoulder as well now.

They have given him one shot of radiotherapy to try and halt the shoulder cancer. They will not be treating it, as he has terminal lung cancer.

Please all pray that he doesn't get any more cancers anywhere, and can survive long enough to see his grandchild born :pray:

Im sorry. can understand how you feel my Mum has cancer it was skin cancer but spread it is now terminal. Will be :pray: for you all. Stay positive i know its hard but it helps my Mum hates it when we get down and i think it's what helps her keep going. she's been fighting it for 3 years now and has just holidayed in America :D

Fiorelli/Admasmum

I am so sorry this is happening to you.

My mother had cancer 18 months ago, and was told that she was unlikely to make it. Fortunately the treatment she received worked better than anyone expected she is still with us and currently free of tumours. I understand a little of what you must be going through and I know that a cure isn't there for everyone.

My thoughts and best wishes are with you.

>:D<<'> >:D<<'> :pray::pray:

Simon

Thank you all.

Adamsmum, I am :pray: for you and your mum too >:D<<'> . It makes it a little easier as father in law is not letting it get to him. He is very set in what he wants to happen, and doesn't seem to be letting it get to him too much.

Both father in law and mother in law have now taken early retirement, and taking each day as it comes.

:pray::pray:

my thoughts are with you,i lost my father in law to an ulcer [stomach] that turned into cancer and it spread,i was pregnant at the time with my second son and my first was only 1-it upset me,that my boys never got to know him.

but i am a firm beliver of the spirit world and know hes watching over them both now.

sending you lots of love and peace xxx >:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'>