hev

i spoke too soon!

just got a phone call,been suspended tomorrow for kicking a boy in the leg really hard 3 times,hes over the moon,i cant even see the point of talking to him about it,am putting him to bed early,tomorrow will be no computer at all for him,its going to be major meltdown all day but see no other way,if its too pleasent at home he will love it

they going to send me appt in the post but im going to ring them again tomorrow,ive got plenty of time,after all i will be in with steve all day :wub:

Hev >:D<<'> >:D<<'> :(

Really hope you can get some help from CAMHS >:D<<'> >:D<<'> Give them a call - see if you can speed up the referral xxxxxx

(Just a dad - CAMHS is Child and Adolescent Mental Health Service)

Guest hallyscomet

Hev,

Hope CAMHS can help >:D<<'> >:D<<'> >:D<<'> thinking of you :tearful:

Hope you get the support you deserve >:D<<'>

Regards

Hailey

just phoned them up,they going to get back to me!!what is the point of them,i will ring again later,i find it all hard enough without waiting for people who are meant to help leaving me waiting around,i will ring them again in a couple of hours!

steves teacher phoned me yesterday,;ovely woman,i told her everything whats going on at home,she said theres no way he would be permanetly excluded,at the moment hes working on his own until all the agression stops,he seemed very happy to go to school today,i feel so much better today,cahms never did ring me back,is there anyone i can complain to regarding them as they have failed me and steve completely

When you ring up camhs do you speak to a person or the dreaded anwserphone? If its a person ask them for the managers details, write and send copy to ed psych. Whats the parent partnerships bods like in your area can they tell you know you to write to?

Hev,

re complaining about CAMS in our area we have PALS (patient advice and liaison service), I once dealt with them and very helpful - good at pointing you in right direction. Alternatively write to the CE of the trust

Elaine